Immigration

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Can't disagree.
Did you check out Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes? I tagged you. Great song.
WOW!!!
Love Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes.
Had some LP records back in the day.

I've been listening to an old friend today.
Take a chance and try Melvin Taylor and the Slack Band - Heavy Blues guitarist. He is probably where the center of my music appreciation resides.
I never understood why he never got bigger than he has.

Melvin Taylor is one of the greatest guitarists in the history of rock, blues, and jazz. He is often referred to as a guitar players guitarist. This self taught master was influenced by many of histories true guitar pioneers including - Albert King, Jimmy Reed, Wes Montgomery, and Jimi Hendrix. So it won’t surprise you to know that Melvin’s ability has been recognized by many of his fellow guitar and rock greats. In fact, he’s appeared on the same ticket with Stevie Ray Vaughan, Carlos Santana, George Benson, Buddy Guy, and BB King. Melvin can count among his fans the likes of Mick Jagger, Patty LaBelle, Joey Alexander and Joe Bonamassa.

floridays

WOW!!!
Love Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes.
Had some LP records back in the day.

I've been listening to an old friend today.
Take a chance and try Melvin Taylor and the Slack Band - Heavy Blues guitarist. He is probably where the center of my music appreciation resides.
I never understood why he never got bigger than he has.

Melvin Taylor is one of the greatest guitarists in the history of rock, blues, and jazz. He is often referred to as a guitar players guitarist. This self taught master was influenced by many of histories true guitar pioneers including - Albert King, Jimmy Reed, Wes Montgomery, and Jimi Hendrix. So it won’t surprise you to know that Melvin’s ability has been recognized by many of his fellow guitar and rock greats. In fact, he’s appeared on the same ticket with Stevie Ray Vaughan, Carlos Santana, George Benson, Buddy Guy, and BB King. Melvin can count among his fans the likes of Mick Jagger, Patty LaBelle, Joey Alexander and Joe Bonamassa.

Thank you old Man, I definitely will, generally goose pimples on me are restricted to Pink Floyd, was different today. Thank You Sir, I've only liked the limited amount of their music I listened to long, long ago. I Thank you for the education, and I look to checking it out later tonight. Thanks Rat!

floridays

Different stuff, I read to fast, but thanks nonetheless, you turned me on to something great though. I will definitely check him out. Thanks again old man.:thumbup1::thumbup:

floridays

On with your reading glasses! He said he is NEW BILE!
Yes Sir.

Nice sense of humor. New Bile....as opposed to Old Bile? If I would have worn my glasses I would have adhered a depends om my ass instead of duct tape. Maybe that's why I'm so full...... oh well that's a different story.

Last edited: