Immigration

floridays

yea im here right now, was going to go atving in the desert but the season is finished. palm springs visitor info is the worst. i asked whats the best restaurant on trip advisor and they wont tell me and only give generic answers like "there are 100 restaurants in town". YOU DONT SAY lol.

so im gonna do the tram and atving and gtfo i think. im trying to negotiate free recording of race car drifting in LA.
Some good bars there, enjoy!

floridays

in america i noticed theres no warning lights on freeways which go to traffic lights. in canada a yellow light will flash 1/4 mile or whatever before the real light changes to red.
I guess they have changed? When I lived out there there were lights that would stop you before entering the freeway, depending on traffic flow I guess.

moreluck

golden ticket member
i camped at this parking area recd by tourist info, it was free over night with other motor homes. a train goes by, and noisy people walking to their car at night. real luxurious but i slept good.

got me thinking to always ask tourist info for free overnight parking.
you get what you pay for!!

rickyb

Banned
You like to enjoy life, let go of the political a little bit. Have fun fella.
the tram in palm springs was tight. way higher than the mountain trams where im from...i think. im going atving in a few hours. stayed at joshua tree. it looked interesting and there was a nice view there too...of LA pollution.

yea i like doing my revolution donations and travelling.

floridays

the tram in palm springs was tight. way higher than the mountain trams where im from...i think. im going atving in a few hours. stayed at joshua tree. it looked interesting and there was a nice view there too...of LA pollution.

It's an caused by an inversion, not pollution. It is something that has to be accepted if one chooses to live there. It is caused by the topography of the surrounding area. Hope you continue to have a great time, peace dude.

oldngray

nowhere special
It's an caused by an inversion, not pollution. It is something that has to be accepted if one chooses to live there. It is caused by the topography of the surrounding area. Hope you continue to have a great time, peace dude.

Both really. The inversion holds in pollution.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Please be mindful of the environment.
ATV's can destroy years of growth in an area like Joshua Tree.

Take pictures at dusk and dawn for pix like this:
56820D26-1DD8-B71B-0BD35E8B2E97A2A8.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Even clean Utah has an inversion layer that won't quit!!!