Immigration

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Mexico seizes record 50 tons of meth

Yikes! That's 100,000 LBS of meth that we didn't need.

Mexican marines seized a record 50 tons of crystal meth from a drug lab in the state of Sinaloa, authorities said Friday.

"A clandestine narco-lab and two underground store rooms were secured and dismantled, with approximately 50 tons of processed crystal meth in solid and liquid form," the Marines said in a statement.

It will be fine

Mexico seizes record 50 tons of meth

Yikes! That's 100,000 LBS of meth that we didn't need.

Mexican marines seized a record 50 tons of crystal meth from a drug lab in the state of Sinaloa, authorities said Friday.

"A clandestine narco-lab and two underground store rooms were secured and dismantled, with approximately 50 tons of processed crystal meth in solid and liquid form," the Marines said in a statement.
So did we win the drug war? Is it over now?

wayfair

swollen member
Looks like someone doesn't want a Muslim elected.

What???

Because the name "Abdumalik Askar" is such a Christian name...

Statement from Republican candidate Abdimalik Askar

The Republican candidate for MN House 60B, Abdimalik Askar, released a statement on Wednesday asking for "more facts" from Omar:

“We all know what has been alleged about Omar illegally marrying her brother to commit immigration fraud. It is a serious accusation and would certainly disqualify her from representing district 60B if true.”

El Correcto

god is dead
We're raising an entire generation of kids who get their amphetamine from their pharmacy. So, I guess it depends on your perspective.

Someone's winning.... If you consider corporations people.
That’s another good reasons not to give dumdums universal health care. I shouldn’t be paying for your child’s meth addiction.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes you do. state and federal prisons and mental health facilities are funded by tax dollars. Ttku
I like to imagine myself paying off a single thing the government has done.

The fish on the treadmill thing will cost 41 years of my income tax dollars. $500,000. In other words all the income tax I’ll ever pay and most likely more, will go to watching a fish try to run on a treadmill.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I like to imagine myself paying off a single thing the government has done.

The fish on the treadmill thing will cost 41 years of my income tax dollars. $500,000. In other words all the income tax I’ll ever pay and most likely more, will go to watching a fish try to run on a treadmill.
Sounds like you're not paying much in taxes.