Immigration

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
which means?

Well, you practice, preach, protest, and express your disdain for America's way of life all the time on here. Yet, when it comes to vacation time and using your tourist money here, which supports the U.S. it doesn't matter. Seems a bit counter to the constant anti-America stance you usually profess... Just sayin... :teethy:

oldngray

nowhere special
Well, you practice, preach, protest, and express your disdain for America's way of life all the time on here. Yet, when it comes to vacation time and using your tourist money here, which supports the U.S. it doesn't matter. Seems a bit counter to the constant anti-America stance you usually profess... Just sayin... :teethy:
at least it gets him out of Mommy's basement

rickyb

im not anti america, im anti segments of america like the govt especially is badly behaved.

any truly free society wouldnt have you thinking in terms of "anti america" or "attacking you".

but anyways my guess is i wont be coming back to america for 10 years.

i just filled out another DHS complaint form. im gonna go to the media too depending on their, im guessing, inadequate response.

the better question is why do people who talk politics all the time (on BC too) do nothing besides vote? why dont conservatives act conservative (they change some things pretty radically)?

Last edited:

Observer

Why would you drag your kids around like that anyway? At least this blew up in Time magazine. When they claimed that little girl didn't have any family. Turns out the Dad saw the cover and stated his wife left him a note and took the girl and left the other 3 kids in his care. So at least he knows where they are. Flip flops hiking miles and miles. I get a kick out of all the illegals with the NICE cellphones.