Immigration

rickyb

The Central Americans are mostly fleeing from lousy economies. They hope to get a good job here and have a future while sending money home to their families. Numerous migrants in the caravan, primarily from Honduras, were saying that when asked. They weren't saying they were fleeing from a corrupt government, or war, or gang violence, etc. That's a made up narrative by those in the U.S. pushing for open borders. There are thousands of Americans and others living in Guatemala, Honduras, and even El Salvador. They aren't fleeing for their lives from ultra violent conditions. Americans are easily lead to believe that people everywhere are looking to harm others and it's too dangerous to go there. I wouldn't go walking around certain neighborhoods of many cities in the U.S., especially at night. But overall I'm safe going out at night in most of the U.S.. It varies from country to country, but even in the most violent ones that aren't at war it's safe to walk around in daytime and in busy public areas at night. Common sense measures.
its a given they are fleeing from corrupt govts and bad economies.

theres probably gangs too.

its hard for these countries to develop when they rich western countries are always meddling. i think the west is starting to reflect the latin american model where a few billionaires control everything and everyone is poor.

i think in this interview they say honduras is the last latin america country to have a US supported coup.

rickyb

LMAO! Seriously? You’re funny!
well, when cops beat protestors or union strikers, i call that terrorism. the govt wouldnt and most people wouldnt, but thats what it is if you think its illegal.

so border patrol trying to force a political ideology on me by saying i cant wear wikileaks but i can wear hillary clinton as if one is innocent maybe fits the definition.

oldngray

nowhere special
its a given they are fleeing from corrupt govts and bad economies.

theres probably gangs too.

its hard for these countries to develop when they rich western countries are always meddling. i think the west is starting to reflect the latin american model where a few billionaires control everything and everyone is poor.

i think in this interview they say honduras is the last latin america country to have a US supported coup.

You admit they are fleeing TO the US? Things must not be so bad here after all.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
well, when cops beat protestors or union strikers, i call that terrorism. the govt wouldnt and most people wouldnt, but thats what it is if you think its illegal.

so border patrol trying to force a political ideology on me by saying i cant wear wikileaks but i can wear hillary clinton as if one is innocent maybe fits the definition.
I don’t remember you saying you wearing Wikileaks. I thought you were wearing something else. Were you?

rickyb

You admit they are fleeing TO the US? Things must not be so bad here after all.
they are relatively better than latin america im sure.

you should watch the 2 videos ralph nader did at the conference of market fundamentalism. things are really bad. but better than latin america im guessing.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
no it was in my car. im not crazy enough to flaunt that stuff when crossing, just crazy enough to put it in my car.
Bottom line.... every country in the world has rules for entry. There are rules for almost everything. Like them or not, they are what they are and life ain’t fair. I sure wish your parents had taught you that. They seriously did you a disservice by not doing so.

rickyb

Bottom line.... every country in the world has rules for entry. There are rules for almost everything. Like them or not, they are what they are and life ain’t fair. I sure wish your parents had taught you that. They seriously did you a disservice by not doing so.
yea and i followed the rules because on my 5th time they let me enter with all that stuff ;)

border patrol has their own unwritten rules. its an abuse of power simple as that.

El Correcto

god is dead
So let me get this straight. Guy drags a child across the desert without proper food and drink, kid dies and it’s america’s fault?

They plan on suing the tax payers because some jackass from another country killed his child?

vantexan

So let me get this straight. Guy drags a child across the desert without proper food and drink, kid dies and it’s america’s fault?

They plan on suing the tax payers because some jackass from another country killed his child?
Just saw where an actress on the show "Bull" just got $9.5 million because the star made some jokes that made her uncomfortable and after she confronted him about it she was written off the show. So that father probably has a good chance to get some money.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I never said that.

All I did was present information on what can happen from vaccines.

You all spun it around...not me.
You posted that parents should be afraid of immigrants because they might have illnesses that children are routinely vaccinated against.

Doesn't make any sense bro. The only reason you would be afraid is if you're an anti- vaccination nutjob.

rickyb

i dont recall there being a gofundme for wall street criminality...

Chad Vigorous‏ @PrettyBadLefty 7h7 hours ago

America in 2 pictures:

Du0hBLvX4AId0ZI.jpg

Du0hi_zWsAAF3po.jpg