Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
F8112.png
samoa.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
ACLU Warns of “Fascist Militia” Holding Migrant Border Crossers at Gunpoint | Democracy Now!

In a letter to New Mexico’s governor and attorney general calling for an investigation, the ACLU called the United Constitutional Patriots an “armed fascist militia organization,” adding, “The Trump administration’s vile racism has emboldened white nationalists and fascists to flagrantly violate the law.”
Lol. "Fascists." They just slap that label on anyone doing something they don't like, don't they?

cachmeifucan

ACLU Warns of “Fascist Militia” Holding Migrant Border Crossers at Gunpoint | Democracy Now!

In a letter to New Mexico’s governor and attorney general calling for an investigation, the ACLU called the United Constitutional Patriots an “armed fascist militia organization,” adding, “The Trump administration’s vile racism has emboldened white nationalists and fascists to flagrantly violate the law.”
Don't you think if they were violating the law they would be arrested. It looks like to me they are upholding the law. If I saw someone commit a crime depending on what it is I may decide to stop the crime and call police. God bless those great Americans defending our borders when our government won't. They are the pure definition of Americans risking their lives and volunteering time.

cachmeifucan

I hope this wall gets built soon the kids are growing up and I always had a dream that I would pack my family up in a station wagon and drive to the wall. Sort of like Clark Griswald in lampoons vacation. But the dream always ended when we got there and there was no wall. A man can dream. The wall just got 10 feet higher.

Box Ox

I’d actually be a lot more worried if those unidentified non-citizens hadn’t been detained.