Immigration

newfie

56942437_2131312623631474_8359958923163205632_n.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You accept the victimization of illegals and berate others who think it is wrong

If you consider that they perform jobs nobody else will victimization, that's your fake issue. Compared to what they have in their home country, it's still a better life.

The truth is that many business owners need illegals. One of your heroes, Ammon Bundy, wants increased immigration because he needs the cheap labor. Agriculture, food service, and many other fields need workers because white people either won't work for low wages or are too lazy to perform physical work.

Trump's threats to target sanctuary cities are meaningless except to his dumb base because it is a losing issue in the courts.You just hope he's not lying again, but he is, so you can get all hot and bothered and think he's frigging great. All showboat crap for the base.

Of course, you don't realize it's Trump fake news, and he will only play this card until he creates the next fake crisis.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If you consider that they perform jobs nobody else will victimization, that's your fake issue. Compared to what they have in their home country, it's still a better life.

The truth is that many business owners need illegals. One of your heroes, Ammon Bundy, wants increased immigration because he needs the cheap labor. Agriculture, food service, and many other fields need workers because white people either won't work for low wages or are too lazy to perform physical work.

Trump's threats to target sanctuary cities are meaningless except to his dumb base because it is a losing issue in the courts.You just hope he's not lying again, but he is, so you can get all hot and bothered and think he's frigging great. All showboat crap for the base.

Of course, you don't realize it's Trump fake news, and he will only play this card until he creates the next fake crisis.
Sooo, you’re a proponent of illegal immigration vs. legal immigration.

Bravo for standing up for what you believe in.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sooo, you’re a proponent of illegal immigration vs. legal immigration.

Bravo for standing up for what you believe in.

I'm a proponent of reality. The Right will never go for a legal immigration process that is loosened up, so illegal immigration will remain. Trump can also weaponize it at-will, to stir all of you up, just like he did with the Fake News border closure and his Fake News threat to send migrants to sanctuary systems.

Send them, Donnie. All of them. He can't, and won't because it's a really dumb idea that will also be shot down as illegal in the courts. Plus it would be extremely expensive.

Illegals form an important component of our underground economy. Just ask anyone who lives close to the border or in a state with a lot of agriculture. None of you will ever acknowledge it, nor will Trump, who has employed plenty of illegals in his own businesses.

Trump no longer worries me that much because he is essentially Fake News. Most of what he advocates for never happens, usually because it is illegal and/or just plain stupid. Off the record, many prominent Republicans are infuriated with Trump because he is such a maroon. Politics requires them to suck up to Trump, but behind closed doors they know he's an idiot and that McConnell, Grassley, or Lindsay "Multiple Personality" Graham will tell him he can't do whatever stupid idea he's proposing. Then Trump moves on to his next dumb idea.

newfie

your side is talking out of both sides of your mouths. you complain about the wage scale then do everything you can to bring people here who bring your wage scale down to sub human levels.

the fact is you suck at being a true democrat. I'm a better democrat then you and I'm not event trying to be.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
your side is talking out of both sides of your mouths. you complain about the wage scale then do everything you can to bring people here who bring your wage scale down to sub human levels.

the fact is you suck at being a true democrat. I'm a better democrat then you and I'm not event trying to be.

Wage scale? WTF are you talking about? The underground economy brings the wages down, not the Democrats. When I used to live in SoCal, the illegals would have jobs in almost all of the local industries that featured hard or hazardous labor. The business owners had full knowledge of what was happening and paid lower wages and pocketed the difference. The INS would occasionally do a raid, and they'd be back at work a week later.

White people don't like hard labor, and proof of that is farmers paying $20 per hour to get people to pick the crops, way more than what illegals make, but better than letting the crops rot. The whites would either quit after a day, or never apply. Too much work. Same with fast food. Only teenagers will usually do the work, but a Mexican adult will gladly take the wage, and hard work. My local McDonalds has about 10% white workers, and 90% Hispanics, most of them semi-legal or just plain illegal. The local white kids won't work there. This is an area where the average home goes for 750K-1M plus. All of the local landscapers are also Hispanic and probably illegal. I don't know what they make, but I seldom see a white person doing the work.

Get real, and get educated.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No, applying for asylum is not illegal, however there are proper ways to do it.
Lawful entry is not as simple as you may wish it were.
Then again, it can be if done properly.

Explain it to us. Trump is trying to change the law..again. It's only to please his base, which would eat it up just like they do every idiotic thing he says.

Let's see what the courts say.

floridays

Explain it to us. Trump is trying to change the law..again. It's only to please his base, which would eat it up just like they do every idiotic thing he says.

Exactly how is Trump doing this? Exactly what has he done that is against current law or the right delegated to him as Commander and Chief, you know.....The President. You got that? You are clueless sodbuster. @Sportello help your clown out to the best of your ability.
Now to respond, there is nothing to explain. My response is you are a legal illiterate.
I'm kinda enjoying smearing that on libs faces recently.

vantexan

Under international law asylum is supposed to be applied for at the next country over. You don't skip countries to go to the one with all the money.

floridays

Under international law asylum is supposed to be applied for at the next country over. You don't skip countries to go to the one with all the money.
You have a leg up in smarts, or at least honesty. Talk to @Sportello, she will straighten you out however. If she responds tell her we have unfinished business.