Immigration

Sportello

Exactly how is Trump doing this? Exactly what has he done that is against current law or the right delegated to him as Commander and Chief, you know.....The President. You got that? You are clueless sodbuster. @Sportello help your clown out to the best of your ability.
Now to respond, there is nothing to explain. My response is you are a legal illiterate.
I'm kinda enjoying smearing that on libs faces recently.
Drunk is not your best look.

newfie

FB_IMG_1555367656038.jpg

rickyb

Why are you so interested in this ?
Have you been trying to cross the border again ?
showed up on firefox news when i opened the browser.

DHS is sending me a letter in the mail. im not planning on going to america until after my passport expires and when trump is out of office.

how much tax payer dollars have CBP and DHS wasted investigating me for nothing.

how many millions or billions of dollars dollars does america lose from denying people entry to america.

the criminals are already in america and they run the country: corporate board rooms and govt office.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
showed up on firefox news when i opened the browser.

DHS is sending me a letter in the mail. im not planning on going to america until after my passport expires and when trump is out of office.

how much tax payer dollars have CBP and DHS wasted investigating me for nothing.

how many millions or billions of dollars dollars does america lose from denying people entry to america.

the criminals are already in america and they run the country: corporate board rooms and govt office.
The letter is to inform you that your name has been added to the NO Fly List.

rickyb

The letter is to inform you that your name has been added to the NO Fly List.
ill find out in 2 weeks

how come the president can terrorize people around the world with his armies all he likes, and meanwhile people who havent commit terrorism cant fly.

how come cops can beat up and terrorize non violent strikes and protestors and fly around