Immigration

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sad that you can’t accept objective reality and only view it as criticism of dear leader. Who cares what Trump is trying to do? His current policy is failing by the numbers.
Getting things done with an 'albatross' (the Dems) around your neck is difficult. Yet he's managed to do many things (you can look them up yourself) so very helpful to our economy. The border is cleaning up other people's crap...…"Obama America" as Joe likes to call him..

floridays

I don’t care either way. Objectively if the numbers are increasing Trump’s policies are failing. Where are you getting lost?
bsbullf.gif
, you do want them to cross. Your history of posts regarding illegal immigrants cements my
bsbullf.gif
claim.

Trump's policies are being opposed on every level by the left and then you attempt to place the blame at his feet.
I told you before, you aren't dealing with idiots. Your party are the idiots that buy your lies.

rickyb

well DHS director of TRIP responded to me with another email. it was pretty generic but they told me to bring the letter next time i travel to america. sad, but its a big world so i aint coming back til donny boys out of power and i get a new passport.

floridays

well DHS director of TRIP responded to me with another email. it was pretty generic but they told me to bring the letter next time i travel to america. sad, but its a big world so i aint coming back til donny boys out of power and i get a new passport.
Put the wall on your sightseeing list in 5 1/2 years or so.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Put American Workers Ahead of Foreigners

Regarding Matthew J. Slaughter’s “Immigrants for the Heartland” (op-ed, April 29): I disagree with importing more foreign workers. Our entire IT department at Siemens ICN was ordered by corporate management to train our replacements, who were Tata India employees on H-1B/L-1B visas. The well-educated American employees were given a small severance and a pink slip. Our extremely diverse department was replaced with an all-young, male, foreign workforce.

It was the most demoralizing time of my career. I had three Indian trainees, each of whom learned a different facet of my job. None had near the knowledge or experience as me, but they were cheaper.