Immigration

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Looks like "Catch & Release" program is losing it's grip ... 9th circuit rules in favor of Trump's "Remain In Mexico" or “Migrant Protection Protocols” program of immigrants staying in Mexico while their case is resolved in the US Courts.

By returning them to wait in Mexico, the administration is allowing them to pursue court cases in the US without actually admitting them.
Yep
I'm sure the Dimwits are seething!

Sportello

How stupid are you? The article is 5 years old, and from the article:

Baker estimated the bodies were buried between 2005 and 2009 — with no known names, no known families. For most, their only identification was a small, temporary grave marker bearing the name of a local funeral home.

The bodies are believed to have been buried there by Funeraria del Angel Howard-Williams, a local funeral home contracted by the county to handle the bodies for $450 per corpse after sheriff’s officials recovered them from the brush country, according to reports. County Judge Raul Ramirez told the Caller-Times that this has been the practice for 16 years.

floridays

Thats a good album
Hey ricky, haven't spoken to you directly since your last visit to my great country. I hope all is well with you and wish the best for you.
I still disagree with your political philosophy, but find you likable, mentally disjointed, but likable nonetheless.:thumbup1:

rickyb

A
Hey ricky, haven't spoken to you directly since your last visit to my great country. I hope all is well with you and wish the best for you.
I still disagree with your political philosophy, but find you likable, mentally disjointed, but likable nonetheless.:thumbup1:
Alot of ppl like me and give me food at work. But i could have better social skills; probably just above average. Thx.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
59921615_1270346556447126_8073778710995533824_n.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
When the Dims had the presidency, senate and house they did nothing about the immigration trouble....it has only grown worse!!! Trump is left to tackle it. Obama was a wuss!