Immigration

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Nice try, but he was claiming rights under the law. The Declaration of Independence isn’t recognized as law.

rickyb

Consider yourself edified, Watson.
its not even debatable that as a forgiener i have a right to freedom of speech in america. idiot border patrol were even telling me i have a right to assembly. no :censored2:. ill tell you where you dont have rights, at border patrol. i think you have the right to be released, and you dont have to answer questions. but its pretty slim.

It will be fine

I don’t. What I do hate is idiotic responses, which seems to be your #1 talent.
You think the Declaration of Independence is an idiotic response to your question of what rights non-citizens have? It’s literally a core principle of what founded this nation, sad you don’t understand that.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You think the Declaration of Independence is an idiotic response to your question of what rights non-citizens have? It’s literally a core principle of what founded this nation, sad you don’t understand that.
No, I think you ill-informed response to my answer to a specific question is vapid, and your query as to why I hate America is brainless.

Why do you hate intelligent people?

It will be fine

No, I think you ill-informed response to my answer to a specific question is vapid, and your query as to why I hate America is brainless.

Why do you hate intelligent people?
Well considering non-citizens have pretty much all the same rights under US law as citizens do, I’d say your question lacks any real merit. It is easily dismissed and deserving of mockery. I thought a reminder from one of the founding documents of the nation would spur your pea brain, I guess not.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Well considering non-citizens have pretty much all the same rights under US law as citizens do, I’d say your question lacks any real merit. It is easily dismissed and deserving of mockery. I thought a reminder from one of the founding documents of the nation would spur your pea brain, I guess not.
You’ve proven Mental Retardation is Real. The person I originally responded to is a non-citizen, outside the U.S., claiming his rights were violated. TTKU

It will be fine

You’ve proven Mental Retardation is Real. The person I originally responded to is a non-citizen, outside the U.S., claiming his rights were violated. TTKU
Constantly demonstrating your lack of understanding of the term rights makes me wonder if you even know what they are. They are not privileges bestowed upon the masses by a government. You fail to understand the basics of our nation’s founding. What rights do you think non-citizens lack?

vantexan

Constantly demonstrating your lack of understanding of the term rights makes me wonder if you even know what they are. They are not privileges bestowed upon the masses by a government. You fail to understand the basics of our nation’s founding. What rights do you think non-citizens lack?
Can't vote. Can't hold office. And they have the right to be deported if it's determined it's in the best interest of our country to do so.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Can't vote. Can't hold office. And they have the right to be deported if it's determined it's in the best interest of our country to do so.
The subject of the debate isn’t even in this country. They aren’t a citizen. What rights of U.S. citizenship are expected to be bestowed on them?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Until they become U.S. citizens, they have the rights of their own country.