Immigration

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In 1955 , Operation Wetback, the biggest mass deportation of undocumented workers in United States history. Estimates range up to 1.3 Million Mexicans were deported by President Eisenhower with the help of Mexico to help with their labor shortage.

rickyb

so today china immigration were very nice didnt say a word, and canadian immigration were nice and when i was getting my checked bags the officer came up to me and started talking to me and i told him my troubles with US cbp. right away he knew US cpb had no right to persecute me based on my clothes and was wondering what they can actually do to stop me from crossing.

one of the times i tried crossing into US it was blatantly illegal because when i asked the officer what more he wants from me to cross, he said "nothing"....

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
so today china immigration were very nice didnt say a word, and canadian immigration were nice and when i was getting my checked bags the officer came up to me and started talking to me and i told him my troubles with US cbp. right away he knew US cpb had no right to persecute me based on my clothes and was wondering what they can actually do to stop me from crossing.

one of the times i tried crossing into US it was blatantly illegal because when i asked the officer what more he wants from me to cross, he said "nothing"....
The answer is staring you in the face. We don't WANT you in the U.S. It's YOU, not immigration.