Immigration

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
It doesn’t matter if they are here legally or not. Read the freaking constitution, the census is to count all people that live here. If your going to pretend to be a conservative that wants to follow the framers intent then you should want an accurate census.
You want the census in its original form?? Okay: “cause the number of the inhabitants within their respective districts to be taken; omitting in such enumeration Indians not taxed, and distinguishing free persons, including those bound to service for a term of years, from all others; distinguishing also the sexes and colours of free persons, and the free males of sixteen years and upwards from those under that age.”
In other words, free, white, males.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You want the census in its original form?? Okay: “cause the number of the inhabitants within their respective districts to be taken; omitting in such enumeration Indians not taxed, and distinguishing free persons, including those bound to service for a term of years, from all others; distinguishing also the sexes and colours of free persons, and the free males of sixteen years and upwards from those under that age.”
In other words, free, white, males.
Free people over 16.
How are you confused?
Dip :censored2:
Lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
All I want to know are the questions I HAVE to answer...…..those folks ringing my doorbell are an interruption in my day!!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You poor accursed being! The affliction of your omniscience is a burden only you could possibly bear!
It's amazing how obsessed with the census you trumpflakes are. Trump says jump and you yell how high! LMFAO.

Census folks came to my door I told them how many people lived there and not to come back.

You liberal Republicans want the federal government to collect a bunch of information on people. What a bunch of cuckservatives. Sad.

It will be fine

It's amazing how obsessed with the census you trumpflakes are. Trump says jump and you yell how high! LMFAO.

Census folks came to my door I told them how many people lived there and not to come back.

You liberal Republicans want the federal government to collect a bunch of information on people. What a bunch of cuckservatives. Sad.
I can’t wait for a Democrat to put the question of gun ownership on the next census, just to watch the aneurysms of the Fox News hosts.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You have to own a gun to be counted?

Sounds good to me.
You want the government to collect information on gun owners?

It's bizarre.
Republicans are demanding people provide information about their age, sex, religion, sexuality, citizenship, occupation, income.....v the list goes on.

You would think Republicans would be against this. But they're actually a bunch of liberals. That's a fact. Liberals. Carry on.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You want the government to collect information on gun owners?

It's bizarre.
Republicans are demanding people provide information about their age, sex, religion, sexuality, citizenship, occupation, income.....v the list goes on.

You would think Republicans would be against this. But they're actually a bunch of liberals. That's a fact. Liberals. Carry on.
One of the census questions (you don't have to answer) is are you in a same-sex relationship? That was during Obama's reign too.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Every census past, there has been an :censored2: at my door!!!
Ironic. I've never responded to the mailed Census form, and have also never had a Census worker knock on my door. And an estimated 80% of the population will be allowed to respond to the 2020 Census online. Only half of them are anticipated to do so.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
True story...

Couple census takers knock on the door of this run down tar papered house up a holler in West Virginia.
An elderly lady comes to the front door.
Census taker: " Hello mam, we would like to ask you a few questions if that's alright?"
Elderly lady: "Questions? What fer?"
Census taker: " We just want to know how many people live in the United States."
Elderly lady: "Whyyyy, Lord have mercy, I haint got no idea."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
One of the census questions (you don't have to answer) is are you in a same-sex relationship? That was during Obama's reign too.
Yup.
I remember when Republicans were up in arms about it. Now they cheer government overreach because they're in charge.

You're a bunch of hypocrites.
Carry on hypocrite.
Lol.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I plan to add that I am a citizen of the US , even if it is not listed on the form. Just like the last one I also plan on writing down AMERICAN for my race.

What a :censored2: lol.
I don't write :censored2:.
They come to my door.
I tell them a number, and not to come back.

Read the Constitution.
EF1l0Ho0mOXEk.gif