Immigration

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
When my grandparents were forced by eminent domain to sell their house in Charlestown Ma in 1938 (Irish section Boston ) to a suburb 10 miles away because war was coming and they built soldier housing on that neighborhood , big navy yard in Charlestown. They bought in the nearby suburb, predominantly a Protestant & baptist area . The neighbors wouldn't even speak to them till the Japs hit Pearl and both of my older uncles signed up and went ! Different times

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
When my grandparents were forced by eminent domain to sell their house in Charlestown Ma in 1938 (Irish section Boston ) to a suburb 10 miles away because war was coming and they built soldier housing on that neighborhood , big navy yard in Charlestown. They bought in the nearby suburb, predominantly a Protestant & baptist area . The neighbors wouldn't even speak to them till the Japs hit Pearl and both of my older uncles signed up and went ! Different times
Friggin WASPS!

vantexan

I'm a direct descendant of a Cherokee chief who was forced off his land and forcibly marched with his family to Oklahoma. Both sides of my family were kicked in the teeth. Life goes on.

UnionStrong

Yeah sure does. The USA did good job erasing that part of history.
If it was erased how does everyone know about the ‘Trail of Tears’? Or that it was Andrew Jackson that defied the US Supreme Court when he made the Indians move? The info isn’t erased, you just never read about it.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
If it was erased how does everyone know about the ‘Trail of Tears’? Or that it was Andrew Jackson that defied the US Supreme Court when he made the Indians move? The info isn’t erased, you just never read about it.

the average American doesn’t know who the first president was.

Non sequitur

And where did the native Americans come from? People moving across the planet. The issue is not the people, the issue is the government. Poor planning because those in power use government for personal enrichment.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FAEeooKVgAUIynu.jpeg

Box Ox

I guess if it's been happening in Europe it'll be happening here too.

"A female U.S. military service member was assaulted by male evacuees at the Doña Ana County Range Complex where Afghan refugees are being housed, Fort Bliss officials said.

The woman, whose name and age were not released, was assaulted Sept. 19 by a “small group of male evacuees” at the complex in New Mexico, Fort Bliss officials said.

The incident is being investigated by the FBI.

“We take the allegation seriously and appropriately referred the matter to the Federal Bureau of Investigation,” Fort Bliss officials said in an emailed statement. “The safety and well-being of our service members, as well as all of those on our installations, is paramount.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

"A female U.S. military service member was assaulted by male evacuees at the Doña Ana County Range Complex where Afghan refugees are being housed, Fort Bliss officials said.

The woman, whose name and age were not released, was assaulted Sept. 19 by a “small group of male evacuees” at the complex in New Mexico, Fort Bliss officials said.

“We take the allegation seriously and appropriately referred the matter to the Federal Bureau of Investigation,” Fort Bliss officials said in an emailed statement. “The safety and well-being of our service members, as well as all of those on our installations, is paramount.”
Everything is going great.
Good job sloppy joe.
Bahrullah Noori, a 20-year-old Afghan evacuee, is being charged with attempting to engage in a sexual act with a minor using force against that person along with three other counts of engaging in a sex act with a minor, according to a statement from the Department of Justice.

Additionally, 32-year-old Mohammad Haroon Imaad is being charged with assaulting his wife by choking and suffocating her on September 17.

UnionStrong

Put their heads on spikes