Immigration

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
1632667620848.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Would a country that was truly serious about stopping this virus continue to import hundreds of thousands of infected people who have no skills, no English and absolutely no chance of ever supporting themselves or their fatherless offspring without going on the dole?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Would a country that was truly serious about stopping this virus continue to import hundreds of thousands of infected people who have no skills, no English and absolutely no chance of ever supporting themselves or their fatherless offspring without going on the dole?
They know the virus isn’t a threat

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Today.... "So I urge President Biden and Secretary Mayorkas to immediately put a stop to these expulsions and to end this Title 42 policy at our southern border, that we cannot continue these hateful and xenophobic Trump policies that disregard our refugee laws. We must allow asylum seekers to present their claims at our ports of entry and be afforded due process." - Chuck Schumer 9/21/21

Yesterday.... "People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who entered the U.S. legally. To the advocates for strong, fair, effective, comprehensive immigration reform and I'm certainly one, I say to you that the American people will never accept immigration reform unless they truly believe that their Government is committed to ending future illegal immigration and any successful comprehensive immigration reform bill must recognize this fact.". -- Chuck Schumer 6/24/09

To the millions and millions of people out there who want to come to America, get to our southern border (we don't have one), and all your dreams will come true.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

What a difference a year makes on the border.

In August 2020, the Trump administration managed something stunning. Border Patrol agents caught more than 47,000 illegal immigrants and immediately released just 10 of them into the interior.

This August, under President Biden, the Border Patrol made more than 195,000 arrests and released 43,941 people — an increase of more than 430,000%.