Immigration

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Biden yesterday :

"I think one of the fundamental things we got to do, in addition to some of the changes we'll make, which we won't get into today, but is that if we figure out why they're leaving in the first place. It's not like people sit around and say, in - in Guadalajara, 'I've got a great idea. Let's sell everything we have, give it to a coyote, take us across the border, leave us in the desert, the country doesn't want us, we don't speak the language. Won't that be fun?"

So he wants to figure out why the migrants are coming here? Is he really that stupid?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Biden yesterday :

"I think one of the fundamental things we got to do, in addition to some of the changes we'll make, which we won't get into today, but is that if we figure out why they're leaving in the first place. It's not like people sit around and say, in - in Guadalajara, 'I've got a great idea. Let's sell everything we have, give it to a coyote, take us across the border, leave us in the desert, the country doesn't want us, we don't speak the language. Won't that be fun?"

So he wants to figure out why the migrants are coming here? Is he really that stupid?
He’s an imbecile so….

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Biden yesterday :

Why yes. Yes he is.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Rasmussen has him today with 59% disapproval rating and a 39% approval with 48% polling that they strongly disapprove and only 20% saying the strongly approve of Biden's performance to date. Who are the 20% ? His extended family ? Or as my esteemed colleague stated "nutcases"

Last edited:

rickyb

Border guards are idiots.

I live w 2 students on visa who dont recycle and i doubt either of them will mark mail as moved and drop it off in mailbox.

I will def report one of them wen i leave. so much for border patrol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hahahahahaha! Governor Abbott, the Texas governor, has just signed something live on TV, directing that all illegals caught there will be put on busses and driven to Washington, DC. Take that Biden and Company!