Immigration

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama’s “cottage” is in Edgartown on Martha's Vineyard, which is 95.7% white.
Three percent of Edgartown residents were born outside the United States.
Three percent in Edgartown means 17 people.
So effectively no diversity.

newolddude

Thus says the Lord of hosts: Render true judgments, show kindness and mercy to one another; do not oppress the widow, the orphan, the alien, or the poor; and do not devise evil in your hearts against one another.
Zechariah 7:9-10

This is where you tell me to shut the :censored2: up and house some immigrants myself.

floridays

It only took a day for the state to jump in and assist MV to move the migrants off island.
Interesting, How far from the mainland is it?
Some of these people may have crossed the Rio Grande, they may have liked what they have seen and hopefully consider squatting when the bluebloods head inland. One can only hope, I know I do.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Interesting, How far from the mainland is it?
Some of these people may have crossed the Rio Grande, they may have liked what they have seen and hopefully consider squatting when the bluebloods head inland. One can only hope, I know I do.
MV to New Bedford is 26 miles ( fast ferry boat=50 mins. )
MV to Cape Cod is 28 miles ( around 1 hour )
Tickets can cost between $29.00 to $65.00

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lawyers for Civil Rights announced that it has mobilized a rapid response team to address the immigration situation on the Vineyard. The organization said, “We are ensuring that their immediate legal needs are met while exploring all available options to fight back against those who use vulnerable human beings as political pawns.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lawyers for Civil Rights announced that it has mobilized a rapid response team to address the immigration situation on the Vineyard. The organization said, “We are ensuring that their immediate legal needs are met while exploring all available options to fight back against those who use vulnerable human beings as political pawns.”
The governors who send migrants out of state are only obeying the laws to which they swore an oath to.
Namely keeping their own citizens safe and protected.
Sending the migrants to states and cities that have declared themselves as sanctuaries is a humane response.

floridays

Precious.
As I recall in the past all recipients transferred have signed a consent form.
These jerks are really pissed.
I say pour it on them.
My apology if it affects you adversely Baba.

floridays

The governors who send migrants out of state are only obeying the laws to which they swore an oath to.
Namely keeping their own citizens safe and protected.
Sending the migrants to states and cities that have declared themselves as sanctuaries is a humane response.
With the consent of the transferred.
Consider it saving them some shoe leather and expediting their dreams.
After all they are the new wave of Dreamers.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Precious.
As I recall in the past all recipients transferred have signed a consent form.
These jerks are really pissed.
I say pour it on them.
My apology if it affects you adversely Baba.
Thank you.
I live in a one party state and it's not a nice party.
So let the insults fly, they deserve all of them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's an interesting note to how things are bad.
This concerns hospitals.
By law , hospitals can not release any patient who does not have a safe & secure residence to return to.
So many hospitals are turning themselves into dorms.
All the homeless are now being kept in a bed while being perfectly healthy.
I heard that 200 or more reside within Boston's Healthcare System.

floridays

Thank you.
I live in a one party state and it's not a nice party.
So let the insults fly, they deserve all of them.
My insults won't harm you.
If you get the influx of illegals I hope are sent your way it might well affect you.
I'd hate to see you among collateral damage.

oldngray

nowhere special
5b2516116.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Of course they are. I wonder how much fighting they’re doing for the rights of our homeless veterans?