Immigration

Babagounj

Strength through joy
  • A group of 1,000 migrants crossed illegally into El Paso, Texas on Sunday night
  • It is possibly the largest single caravan so far to cross into the U.S. from Mexico
  • Migrants are mostly from Cuba, Venezuela and Nicaragua

Babagounj

Strength through joy

“Despite having prior criminal charges and convictions in Colorado, none have been deported,” KRDO 13 Investigates reports, suggesting that Colorado officials adhered to the state’s sanctuary policy and did not cooperate with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to have the three illegal aliens detained, arrested, and deported.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

“Despite having prior criminal charges and convictions in Colorado, none have been deported,” KRDO 13 Investigates reports, suggesting that Colorado officials adhered to the state’s sanctuary policy and did not cooperate with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency to have the three illegal aliens detained, arrested, and deported.
Time to start up the vigilance committee

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Denver, Colorado's Mayor Michael Hancock (D) & Colorado Gov. Jared Polis (D) suggest they are simply helping, with millions in state taxpayer money, border crossers and illegal aliens reach their final destination which so happens to be New York City, among other places.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Denver, Colorado's Mayor Michael Hancock (D) & Colorado Gov. Jared Polis (D) suggest they are simply helping, with millions in state taxpayer money, border crossers and illegal aliens reach their final destination which so happens to be New York City, among other places.
Fools

Babagounj

Strength through joy
1673220316095.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I can't wait for a couple of bus loads to show up here.
We can't provide housing for our elderly nor for vets, so anyone who comes is on their own.
There is a research center in town, a Boston located University owns it.
Maybe they could help. But I doubt it.
It's a nice 5 miles walk over to the next city, who might be able to assist some.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I can't wait for a couple of bus loads to show up here.
We can't provide housing for our elderly nor for vets, so anyone who comes is on their own.
There is a research center in town, a Boston located University owns it.
Maybe they could help. But I doubt it.
It's a nice 5 miles walk over to the next city, who might be able to assist some.
Maybe DeSantis will ship some of those Cubans up there from the Keys. Won't hold my breath though as it wouldn't fit in with his political base.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Nearly a ton of taxpayer-provided food gets tossed in the trash every day at a massive Manhattan hotel being used to house migrants — because they’d rather secretly cook their own meals on dangerous hot plates, a whistleblowing worker has revealed.

Disturbing photos show garbage bags full of sandwiches and bagels awaiting disposal at the four-star Row NYC hotel near Times Square, where the city pays a daily rate as high as $500 per room, hotel employee Felipe Rodriguez told The Post.

“It’s a crime to be throwing out so much food,” he said.

Other images show a hotel room littered with empty beer cans and bottles following a wild World Cup viewing party in November, Rodriguez said.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Nearly a ton of taxpayer-provided food gets tossed in the trash every day at a massive Manhattan hotel being used to house migrants — because they’d rather secretly cook their own meals on dangerous hot plates, a whistleblowing worker has revealed.

They put people from Third World countries in $500 a night hotels and expect they will act like First World citizens. Anyone surprised they aren’t? I’m not. Hell, half the First World people don’t even know how to act when faced with something nice. Put them in dumps and that’s what many are used to. I realize not all.

Disturbing photos show garbage bags full of sandwiches and bagels awaiting disposal at the four-star Row NYC hotel near Times Square, where the city pays a daily rate as high as $500 per room, hotel employee Felipe Rodriguez told The Post.

“It’s a crime to be throwing out so much food,” he said.

Other images show a hotel room littered with empty beer cans and bottles following a wild World Cup viewing party in November, Rodriguez said.