Immigration

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My insults won't harm you.
If you get the influx of illegals I hope are sent your way it might well affect you.
I'd hate to see you among collateral damage.
I live in the smallest town in the state.
There is nothing here for our own offspring, a very boring place.
Many of our public safety teams don't live here.
The houses are too expensive
Many parents have prepared their children with the facts.
'Don't expect to live here in your future, you'll never get a house unless you inherit it.'

floridays

I live in the smallest town in the state.
There is nothing here for our own offspring, a very boring place.
Many of our public safety teams don't live here.
The houses are too expensive
Many parents have prepared their children with the facts.
'Don't expect to live here in your future, you'll never get a house unless you inherit it.'
Kinda sad, really very sad.

I like boring however, my candle has been burnt, from both ends. Excitement would just excite me. :thumbup1: :lol:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Kinda sad, really very sad.

I like boring however, my candle has been burnt, from both ends. Excitement would just excite me. :thumbup1: :lol:
The local gripe these days is that we have too many coyotes for such a small town. { one square mile }
And the state has passed laws that make the coyotes a protected species.

rickyb

I sit next to an immigrant and she has to do school and work so she has no time or money. it affects friendships. poverty kills

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

rickyb

pink floyds roger water's a huge fan of chris hedges, getting emotional hearing him introduce him.

mentions his application for US visa, says they debated his case for 2.5 hours, meanwhile his friend who was right after him got it right away.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Voter Ballot Question in Mass.
Question 4 on November's Massachusetts ballot asks voters if they approve of the law that would allow eligible residents to apply for a driver's license, regardless of immigration status.
I will be voting NO.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

“Because there are more important things going on”.

Despite the invasion that has been ongoing at our border since Biden became president, this is our government’s stance on immigration summed up in a nutshell.