"Impeach President Obama"

wkmac

The rantings of a RedState meat eater or Tea Party WingNut? Nope. None other that Matt Rothschild, editor of the highly respected left/progressive publication "The Progressive" in an interview with Scott Horton of AntiWar Radio. Here's the 20 minute interview and the impeachment idea is at the end.

BTW: I don't think the republicans would do this because it's for the wrong reason and it would be counter productive for them in the longrun because the American public would get the idea if successful, that if the repubs. had power and got out of line, they could be impeached too. That's why other than lip service on the repub. side, the leadership will steer clear of this.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Maybe some of this could help their cause............

43 weapons in Phoenix traffic stop linked to ATF strategy

By: Lori Jane Gliha
PHOENIX –
The ABC15 Investigators have linked an additional forty-three weapons recovered during a Phoenix traffic stop to the controversial Fast and Furious ATF case.
According to court paperwork, Phoenix Drug Enforcement Administration agents discovered the guns in mid-April. They pulled over a vehicle near 83rd Avenue and Interstate 10, near the Phoenix and Tolleson border.
Documents filed in federal court reveal five suspects named in the case are accused of conspiring to possess and distribute “500 grams or more of a mixture or substance containing a detectable amount of methamphetamine…”
Four of the suspects are listed as undocumented immigrants. The fifth suspect had been admitted to the United States under a non-immigrant visa, according to court documents.

(CNSNews.com)The White House will not answer questions about when President Barack Obama first became aware of “Operation Fast and Furious,” a botched sting operation along the southern border in which U.S. officials knowingly allowed 2,000 guns to flow to Mexican criminals.
The operation was halted shortly after two of the guns from the operation were found at the murder scene of U.S. Border Patrol agent Brian Terry in December 2010. It was an operation ran primarily through the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF).
The Justice Department in Washington, D.C., the U.S. attorney’s office for the District of Arizona, the FBI, and the Drug Enforcement Administration were also involved, according to findings by congressional investigators.
On June 27, CNSNews.com asked White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, “Could you tell me what is the exact date that the president learned about the Justice Department ATF operation to allow guns to flow into Mexico?”
Carney apparently had trouble understanding the question, saying, “I mean, I think I’ve answered this question a bunch about — about what he learned?”
CNSNews.com said, “What is the exact date that he learned about it?”
Carney apparently still did not understand. “The exact thing that he learned?”
CNSNews.com again clarified, “Exact date — date.”
Carney finally responded, “I’ll have to get back to you. I don’t have an exact date for you.”
The White House has since not responded to questions about an exact date or approximate date when Obama learned about the operation

Fast & Furious: Mexico says extradite U.S. officials to face trial as gunrunners
Mexico lawmakers demand extradition of U.S. officials, outraged over an Obama federal program allowing drug cartels to buy guns in Arizona, called "Operation Fast and Furious,"reports Fox News Tuesday morning.
La Jeunesse reported that Mexican Senator Santiago Creel, an undeclared Mexican presidential candidate and others say claim the U.S. violated Mexican sovereignty by approving illegal sales of guns "they knew were going south".

wkmac

Way to go Kevin! The voices on the left for Impeachment are growing. Not that the last rat bastard to sit in the oval office didn't deserve the same fate too!

Impeachment now and war crimes later!

Crush the Bastards!

wkmac

How can you impeach someone who is not even qualified to hold the office? (That was for Baba)

:happy-very: Since we're all fencepost lawyers theorizing the Anthony case, one would wonder if Obama would use that as a defense as a last ditch effort. I hold no illusion at this time that Obama will be impeached because IMO the republicons would all but be doing the same thing had "Maverick" gotten the nod.

But on a note of elections and voting, word is that Anonymous has hacked the State of Florida's voting system along with other states so it'll be interesting if true what might wash out from that. Adam Kokesh on Adam and the Man talking about Anonymous said, "Obama promised us transparency but it's a group of hackers that is actually giving it to us!" Yep and I'm betting we've only seen the slightest tip of the iceberg too.

We Are Anonymous
We Are Legion
We Don't Forgive
We Don't Forget
Expect Us!

2759116879_5598e4e752.jpg

wkmac

He will line up corporate sponsors.

"This police action brought to you by the good folks at Halliburton."

At least that level of transparency would be vastly more honest than what we have today! But then, what young American would sign on the dotted line after reading the advertisement, "Fight and Die for Halliburton!"

BTW: Just read yesterday that the #2 man Bill Lynn at Defense under Gates is also calling it a day. In reading his bio in the press release, what caught my eye was his background as an executive at Raytheon. I'm just positive beyond all doubt that Raytheon never benefitted from Lynn's position. Lynn helped build the US Cyber Command and looked who got a sweet piece of the pie as announced by the Pentagon back in March of this year!

follow_the_money_small.jpg
follow_the_money_small.jpg