In Hub forever?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It depends. Are you actually a great worker in the hub? Or one of the self described great workers who can unload a 26 footer in 9 minutes flat?

Because usually the first will get you a driving spot, and the other one a thread asking why they disqualified you on day 17.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
It depends. Are you actually a great worker in the hub? Or one of the self described great workers who can unload a 26 footer in 9 minutes flat?

Because usually the first will get you a driving spot, and the other one a thread asking why they disqualified you on day 17.
This must be brown jake's alter ego lol

joeboodog

good people drink good beer

Regardless, either one gets a shot based on seniority.

Seniority. That's all I hear. If you're a good worker oppose to someone who has higher seniority than you and he is a lazy person. Screw him. Job goes to the harder worker. Period. In my eyes.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Seniority. That's all I hear. If you're a good worker oppose to someone who has higher seniority than you and he is a lazy person. Screw him. Job goes to the harder worker. Period. In my eyes.
Unions hate hard workers since it eliminates the need for Unions.
You work for a Union company.
You are SOL.

T

Turdferguson

You may want to get some glasses then

Rainman

Its all good.
So, someone who has given the company years of good service should be bypassed by a younger person who is faster? Even though the experienced person is fast enough? Seniority keeps people from being screwed over by favoritism.
Yeah, sometimes a lazy person may get over on you. But seniority protects you more than it hurts you. Period. In my eyes.