In my 30 days for RPCD job

CB22

Quick back story, I’m 22 years old and been with ups for 4+ years as a part-timer. Last month I got called last minute for RPCD and was put into class. After the 3 day online classes and 2 days in person I started my 30 days beginning 10/31. Since then I’ve been doing well I guess, started off with like 70 stops and after my first week by myself I’ve been doing average 160-190 finishing between 5pm-7:30. In between then I’ve delivered my Misloads a few times, helped other drivers 2 times (about 30 stops) and this Saturday I was told to come in to work. Do I have a realistic chance to qualify? Can’t express how bad I want this, the pay and hours is nice and way better than any jobs I’ve done in the hub.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Quick back story, I’m 22 years old and been with ups for 4+ years as a part-timer. Last month I got called last minute for RPCD and was put into class. After the 3 day online classes and 2 days in person I started my 30 days beginning 10/31. Since then I’ve been doing well I guess, started off with like 70 stops and after my first week by myself I’ve been doing average 160-190 finishing between 5pm-7:30. In between then I’ve delivered my Misloads a few times, helped other drivers 2 times (about 30 stops) and this Saturday I was told to come in to work. Do I have a realistic chance to qualify? Can’t express how bad I want this, the pay and hours is nice and way better than any jobs I’ve done in the hub.
Talk to Stuart. He should know what’s going on.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Free period started on Oct 1st and run into Jan..
During this time the company can hire and use anyone anyway they please.

Once had a manager tell me " from now until the end of peak , consider me your god ".
I was working at the Customer Counter back then and ever afternoon when the phone rang I would get a call.
All I had to say to who ever answered the phone ( I was working in the backroom ) was is it god or pod { the initials of another manager } who was calling.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
@CB22 you are a Seasonal Driver. you cant qualify during Peak,and if they tell you otherwise they are simply lying to you so you'll kill yourself and make thier numbers look good during peak. This is a harsh cold company to work for

@CB22 you are a Seasonal Driver. you cant qualify during Peak,and if they tell you otherwise they are simply lying to you so you'll kill yourself and make thier numbers look good during peak. This is a harsh cold company to work for
If he is a current employee and he signed a bid , he can qualify

He didn't mention anything about a bid though

CB22

How does that happen then? He signed a bid for rpcd that no 22.4 signed?

Because you can't bid a route as a part timer. Can't even bid a route as a 22.4

I think op is confused as to what his job title is. Sounds like a seasonal to
How does that happen then? He signed a bid for rpcd that no 22.4 signed?

Because you can't bid a route as a part timer. Can't even bid a route as a 22.4

I think op is confused as to what his job title is. Sounds like a seasonal to me.
I thought my post was straight forward. I’m currently on a training route. I’m still on my training route since 10/31. When I applied for Driving position I only signed up for RPCD. I received a call in spring of 2022 and finally have my chance this past month. Supervisors understand and acknowledge that I’m here to qualify. Even knowing that they still forced me to come in today, they were hesitant at first but gave me my training route to run on Saturday.