In Search of........

over9five

Staff member
I'm looking for brave men to join me in a quest. This expedition will leave Monday at first light. The journey will be long and arduous. Some of us will not return. Time is short. We have few clues, and the trail grows cold.
We leave Monday for greatness. Boys will become men! Legends will be made this journey! Our names will forever be remembered! Generations of our descendants will tell our story!
We go to find........ @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U !

Thebrownblob

I'm looking for brave men to join me in a quest. This expedition will leave Monday at first light. The journey will be long and arduous. Some of us will not return. Time is short. We have few clues, and the trail grows cold.
We leave Monday for greatness. Boys will become men! Legends will be made this journey! Our names will forever be remembered! Generations of our descendants will tell our story!
I would but I’m getting my nails done that day

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Check the local gay bars first.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I would but I’m getting my nails done that day
3344A2B5-8F81-42B9-9927-E7EFB012E553.gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Only if we are kicking his ass when we locate him.

542thruNthru

Sure. Id love to help!.. can I see that map?

burning-paper-fire.gif