Finding a Wife in the Philippines

El Correcto

god is dead
Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary
Emails Emails Emails Emails Emails Emails
Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi
Comey Comey Comey Comey Comey Comey
Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama

Broken :censored2:ing records, the lot of you.
I don’t repeat it but when y’all bring up your manufactured crisis it’s fun to point out Hillary was proven to have broken the law and the FBI went out of its way not to prosecute. Meanwhile trump would get the death penalty and kavanaugh would be a serial rapist without proof.

My neighbor married a woman from the Philippines. 2nd marriage for both, they are older, met at work (she was a cook and he maintenance at a hospital). She is very beautiful, in her 50s still wears a tiny bathing suits. She keeps a beautiful house, she's cooking all the time, grows a big beautiful garden, she is always working around the house. She also spends lots of money - always drives new cars, wears the most beautiful clothes, she's always shopping.

He told me he can't stand all the kids in his house. The woman's daughter and her 4 kids live with them. The daughter has a great job as a nurse but has very bad credit, can't get her own house. It drives him crazy but I know he loves his wife.

I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

floridays

My neighbor married a woman from the Philippines. 2nd marriage for both, they are older, met at work (she was a cook and he maintenance at a hospital). She is very beautiful, in her 50s still wears a tiny bathing suits. She keeps a beautiful house, she's cooking all the time, grows a big beautiful garden, she is always working around the house. She also spends lots of money - always drives new cars, wears the most beautiful clothes, she's always shopping.

He told me he can't stand all the kids in his house. The woman's daughter and her 4 kids live with them. The daughter has a great job as a nurse but has very bad credit, can't get her own house. It drives him crazy but I know he loves his wife.

I guess you have to take the good with the bad.
When you become MrsKnowItAll, you can perfect that art, don't try it as a Miss on the hunt however.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

just a little humour....... a little British lingo.