In Search of........

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I still go to the bar just not as often. Plenty of interesting and fun discussion there, but just feels different without Gumby. He’s welcome to return anytime and hopefully he does, but I don’t think we should close the bar.
No, I wouldn’t close it, but it’s sad. I never thought he’d go for this long. Future talks to him, maybe he can get him back.

Thebrownblob

No, I wouldn’t close it, but it’s sad. I never thought he’d go for this long. Future talks to him, maybe he can get him back.
I could see him getting agitated and that it was bothering him, perhaps he did not want to have that to deal with I do understand. He’s a fun and funny guy. He’s missed but he’s got to do what’s best for him.

Thebrownblob

I talked to him on the phone , says he’s not returning. I hope he changes his mind.
😔✊
That’s the impression I got from him, I did not talk to him on the phone just through a private message. Hopefully he changes his mind, if not I totally understand and it’s a choice he can make. In the short time I converse with him I consider him a friend, and still do, best of luck to him.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
66FCAD73-456C-46D9-B619-A9E85BDC202E.jpeg

I will be auctioning off @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U s first delivery notices he used.
Very thick stack lots left..
We shall start the bidding at $100
✊🧔‍♂️