Finding a Wife in the Philippines

BrownArmy

Hillary and Obama are still relevant, Hillary will be less relevant once 2020 comes and someone else running against Trump. Hillary will still be relevant when it comes to top level FBI bias towards Trump, we saw the sweet heart kids gloves they put on for her. It was federal collusion and interference in our election done by top level administrators in our intelligence agencies and the democrat party.

Wrong.

BrownArmy

Hillary and Obama are still relevant, Hillary will be less relevant once 2020 comes and someone else running against Trump. Hillary will still be relevant when it comes to top level FBI bias towards Trump, we saw the sweet heart kids gloves they put on for her. It was federal collusion and interference in our election done by top level administrators in our intelligence agencies and the democrat party.

Is Trump’s tax-cut going to pay for itself?

Every other thing you just mentioned is irrelevant.

Trump has been Prez for over two years now...it’s all Trump now.

The economy, foreign policy, all of it, it’s all Trump now.

So, when I ask if Trump’s tax-cuts are going to pay for themselves, and someone brings up Obama?

Really?

El Correcto

god is dead

Every other thing you just mentioned is irrelevant.

Trump has been Prez for over two years now...it’s all Trump now.

The economy, foreign policy, all of it, it’s all Trump now.

So, when I ask if Trump’s tax-cuts are going to pay for themselves, and someone brings up Obama?

Really?
It’s amazing people think this way. The presidency isn’t a dictatorship. It used to be really small compared to the legislature, something about humanity wanting to look up to a single leader instead of being governed by multiple leaders representing multiple groups of people, has caused this view to be more prevalent. You know a republic, maybe with a constitution mixed in limiting its power.

The problem in my eyes will never be letting people keep their wealth. It will always be the tyranny of using government to seize it, especially on a federal level. They shouldn’t be taxing my income to begin with, they shouldn’t be building massive redistribution programs that run up debt requiring they tax my income.

LarryBird

@bbsam thumbnail pic

In the thumbnail of that pic, before I opened it, I thought that was renowned Chicago homeless crazy person, and street singer/poet/performer - Wesley Willis

It was indeed a homeless crazy person, but not the semi-famous one I was thinking it was.

1 for 2 though, not bad.

BrownArmy

It’s amazing people think this way. The presidency isn’t a dictatorship. It used to be really small compared to the legislature, something about humanity wanting to look up to a single leader instead of being governed by multiple leaders representing multiple groups of people, has caused this view to be more prevalent. You know a republic, maybe with a constitution mixed in limiting its power.

The problem in my eyes will never be letting people keep their wealth. It will always be the tyranny of using government to seize it, especially on a federal level. They shouldn’t be taxing my income to begin with, they shouldn’t be building massive redistribution programs that run up debt requiring they tax my income.

Nice.

Are Trump’s tax-cuts going to pay for themselves?

No.

Serf

A gamble at best. You could land a Catholic, traditional, pretty wife. Loves family & cooking. Or you could get taken behind the woodshed in child support and alimony as she brings her entire family here. I support the flip wife trend, but better to do it on her home turf. Not here.

vantexan

No.

Why are you bringing up Obama?
You brought up tax cuts. The tax cuts are paying for themselves, government revenue is up. The economy is better. I bring up Obama because under his policies we were stagn. His solution was printing money.

BrownArmy

You brought up tax cuts. The tax cuts are paying for themselves, government revenue is up. The economy is better. I bring up Obama because under his policies we were stagn. His solution was printing money.

Dude, put the bong down, Trump’s tax cuts are in no way paying for themselves.

vantexan

He said cuts put a stimulus into an already strong economy. That's spin. The cuts strengthened the economy. Someone posted earlier this year showing revenue up slightly. This shows down slightly. So basically neutral. Said deficits would increase debt by $2 Trillion over 10 years. Last administration increased debt by about $10 Trillion over 8 years. With a lot higher unemployment, a lot more poverty.

BrownArmy

He said cuts put a stimulus into an already strong economy. That's spin. The cuts strengthened the economy. Someone posted earlier this year showing revenue up slightly. This shows down slightly. So basically neutral. Said deficits would increase debt by $2 Trillion over 10 years. Last administration increased debt by about $10 Trillion over 8 years. With a lot higher unemployment, a lot more poverty.

There is no actual data that supports the idea that Trump’s tax-cuts are paying for themselves.

Go find some, get back to me...

Never mind, you won’t be able to.

Your fantasy is that somehow, even as tax revenue coming into the government is drastically reduced, the ‘extra’ revenue generated by a hot economy will make up for it, and exceed the difference?

LMAO

vantexan

There is no actual data that supports the idea that Trump’s tax-cuts are paying for themselves.

Go find some, get back to me...

Never mind, you won’t be able to.

Your fantasy is that somehow, even as tax revenue coming into the government is drastically reduced, the ‘extra’ revenue generated by a hot economy will make up for it, and exceed the difference?

LMAO
Worked for Reagan. As said here by others, we don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem. Just think of what could be done with the money servicing the debt. The proposals like the New Green Deal if implemented would explode an already huge debt. You snark about the tax cuts but I bet you support the much worse New Green Deal.

BrownArmy

Worked for Reagan. As said here by others, we don't have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem. Just think of what could be done with the money servicing the debt. The proposals like the New Green Deal if implemented would explode an already huge debt. You snark about the tax cuts but I bet you support the much worse New Green Deal.

Riiiiiiggghhht.

Trump’s tax-cut just redistributed wealth up from the bottom.

Not only will it not pay for itself, it’s moving the debt to the lower financial classes.

It’s a scam.

I appreciate your slavish devotion to ‘trickle-down’ economic theory, but it never worked, it isn’t working now, and it will never work.