In theory...what would happen?

UPS4Life

you ever load a 53 footer?

it can hold anywhere from 1000-6000 boxes or more depending on size. you listen to a road supe ?

smalls.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1449167279.014922.jpg

PrimeUPS

Unless they unloaded it they can't be. They actually won't be coded as anything. We were told when this happens to not do anything.

Not quite, the OP isn't really clear on what happened as usual the devil is in the details. But I've seen where a missed unload (even during transit, not just a preload) has received an exception which appears to the customer as "We have not yet unloaded the package from the trailer. This may delay delivery. Delivery rescheduled". On the other end, I've seen where this exception is applied to the ULD, and thus all packages inside.

wornoutupser

Here we go. This was reported to have happened in Lakeland.
I am also told that Orlando missed 70 k pkgs on Mon and 60k on Tues due to a sort being cut. If this is true then someone needs to loose their jobs. It appears that Florida is losing it!

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
There is a part timer in our building who is doing that everyday here. Those sorters in Redmond just cant figure it out
Sounds like a great position. Gotta be a lot of miles.

Sometimes we get lucky and can give the missorts to the feeder driver going back to the hub. Actually had a saver that made service yesterday doing it that way.