Increasing stop counts

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Unbelievable. What a self-centered pompous a&&. Put a route in and be respectful to the ones that are breaking their bodies. Believe with all your heart they're not doing it to make you look good on whatever paper your boss is wiping his butt with next week. You benefit from drivers' work. Can't you be a little beneficial to them? Evolve a little, dude. In 4 years I've gone from 120/250 to 170/300+ stops/pieces and more pickups with increased volume. Furniture is real popular right now btw. So is huge bagged dog food. I mean you really should consider buying that soul back, man.

@Monkey Butt
giphy.gif
whats wrong, bernie sanders? you dont like my opinion so you need to silence it?

But instead you took a job that ranks up there with I.E as far as prestige go out at UPS. But look on the bright side at least you are not on the Orion team
speaking of ORION, this is the new hot note right now. so get your trace over 85% and keep under the solution miles. of course, 85% being so low because you lazy drivers cant even be trusted to get higher. if it were up to me you'd have to make 90% or higher!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
speaking of ORION, this is the new hot note right now. so get your trace over 85% and keep under the solution miles. of course, 85% being so low because you lazy drivers cant even be trusted to get higher. if it were up to me you'd have to make 90% or higher!
But it's not. Because you have as much say in what you do as the hourlies do

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
i did. i delivered for 2 months then went management. i wanted a job where i could make a difference.

Wow! Two whole months! Must have worn you out.

Yes, you will make a difference. The drivers you supervise will make your life radically different. You will soon be the goat on every conference call every day. Good luck, D*.