Victory Ride
hey slug
mind your business
I'm about to hold up your raise again
fact
IMG_1214.GIF

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
These "lazy drivers" make money every day for UPS. And you do what? The 9.5's are mgmt.'s fault for not evening out the work day. Quit protecting the rabbits and lunch skippers and start by having some integrity and earn some respect(of which you have none). I have literally had dozens of sup's of your type. Liars and little or no personal integrity. You will soon be gone as you obviously have a minimal skill set required to work here. Just a company bully who will never make retirement.

Absolutely right. I've been a driver a long time and so many on-roads have come and gone. Just 1 made retirement. All the rest were fired.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
i did. i delivered for 2 months then went management. i wanted a job where i could make a difference.
Wow 2 whole months, man you must have been exhausted and decided that good old fashioned labor was not for you. Funny you call us lazy, if you had a set you would say that to the driver’s faces that you are trying to over work for your pat on the back by your higher ups.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
speaking of ORION, this is the new hot note right now. so get your trace over 85% and keep under the solution miles. of course, 85% being so low because you lazy drivers cant even be trusted to get higher. if it were up to me you'd have to make 90% or higher!
I keep mine at 90 to 92% all the time. We have a 15% allowance to make good smart decisions that will save miles that your engineer’s can’t figure out how driving by a stop and going back makes since. I would love to have you on route with me, I would send you up to the deliveries were the mean dogs live. Sorry no note in board will have to change after you get out of the hospital.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I keep mine at 90 to 92% all the time. We have a 15% allowance to make good smart decisions that will save miles that your engineer’s can’t figure out how driving by a stop and going back makes since. I would love to have you on route with me, I would send you up to the deliveries were the mean dogs live. Sorry no note in board will have to change after you get out of the hospital.
I always like when they sent me down a Cul-de-sac to deliver one side and sent me in there again hours later for the opposite side .....absolutely should not be happening at all.... the technology is way too advanced for the local mgt who don’t want to put the extra time into tweeking it constantly....whatever...you come at me asking why I backed 20 feet at that stop , I can come back with 20 different ways why this or that is clearly a waste of time or miles....

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I always like when they sent me down a Cul-de-sac to deliver one side and sent me in there again hours later for the opposite side .....absolutely should not be happening at all.... the technology is way too advanced for the local mgt who don’t want to put the extra time into tweeking it constantly....whatever...you come at me asking why I backed 20 feet at that stop , I can come back with 20 different ways why this or that is clearly a waste of time or miles....
I asked our management team a few months back. Where are we on Orion because my solution is totally :censored2:ed today.

Their response. Don't worry about it ever. Just do the route how you normally would.