Indirect communication

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And with co×ksucking attitude you have towards your slave masters at UPS you will continue to be all you can be an Under.Paid.Slave. enjoy your life of servitude and hope you at least request they wear protection when you are taking up the butt
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1443033736.864926.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And with co×ksucking attitude you have towards your slave masters at UPS you will continue to be all you can be an Under.Paid.Slave. enjoy your life of servitude and hope you at least request they wear protection when you are taking up the butt
I prefer they go in dry to enhance the experience.

I get the insults, but can we at least get some new ones?

SCV good to go sir.

Hi OP! I strongly suggest you check out these two topics:

1) http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/any-help.366374/ - Guy gets fired from UPS for showing up to work drunk. Like you, he thought he was hot stuff. He has never been back, which leaves us to assume that he didn't get his job back and thus wasn't so great after all.

2) http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/tired-of-this-companys-games.366211/ - Another person that left UPS for much bigger and better things (funny how all these great opportunities are lined up as soon as these people are gone from UPS) when they were too entitled to put in the work.

The point is, there is nothing special about you. You're just a short point in a long line of losers that have a deluded value of themselves and apparently you're paranoid as well. Unless you were stupid enough to give away your anonymity on this forum to your supervisors. Then you wouldn't be paranoid, but deserving all the humiliation and vindication that followed from your management for being that dumb.

The company got along just fine with out you and it will continue to do so. I'm pretty sure all the original drivers are dead now and the company is still going. I'll bet that UPS will continue to be around well after I've passed away. UPS has more resources at its disposal than some nations or any of us. Even if you were the best driver in the world, you think UPS wouldn't be able to come up with a solution to cover your assigned workload? They'd move people around, spread the workload, eventually assign another competent driver to the route and the rest would be history. A minor insignificant bump along the road. Get over yourself, UPS already has. :)

UPSGUY72

The fake smiles have gone too far :)
CYA tomorrow (this is a test to see how invasive my H.R. department is on my online activities) . I hope management is enjoying thier laughs at the expense of my mental health. I have never had a job where iv felt as humiliated as I have during my employment at UPS. Keep it up, you guys are doing a mighty fine job

Things are going to be ok...

G

Googler666

Hi OP! I strongly suggest you check out these two topics:

1) http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/any-help.366374/ - Guy gets fired from UPS for showing up to work drunk. Like you, he thought he was hot stuff. He has never been back, which leaves us to assume that he didn't get his job back and thus wasn't so great after all.

2) http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/tired-of-this-companys-games.366211/ - Another person that left UPS for much bigger and better things (funny how all these great opportunities are lined up as soon as these people are gone from UPS) when they were too entitled to put in the work.

The point is, there is nothing special about you. You're just a short point in a long line of losers that have a deluded value of themselves and apparently you're paranoid as well. Unless you were stupid enough to give away your anonymity on this forum to your supervisors. Then you wouldn't be paranoid, but deserving all the humiliation and vindication that followed from your management for being that dumb.

The company got along just fine with out you and it will continue to do so. I'm pretty sure all the original drivers are dead now and the company is still going. I'll bet that UPS will continue to be around well after I've passed away. UPS has more resources at its disposal than some nations or any of us. Even if you were the best driver in the world, you think UPS wouldn't be able to come up with a solution to cover your assigned workload? They'd move people around, spread the workload, eventually assign another competent driver to the route and the rest would be history. A minor insignificant bump along the road. Get over yourself, UPS already has. :)
Good point, I'll keep that in mind while im living without blantent racism from superiors, living with a significant amount of less stress, and most importantly a happier existence.

G

Googler666

SCV, remember you have the slightest clue of the circumstances that led to my discontent with this company. So think before you speak, as for people complaining about the workload or coming to work intoxicated, thats obvious grounds for termination. But iv never had a problem with assigned work or alcohol/substance abuse. The problem was with the treatment of me due to reasons beyond my control. Continue your blind support for this exceptional company, it's really for the greater cause, right?

G

Googler666

You're not even a good troll.
You're not even a good part-time sup. Wait . hold up. That redudant, no part time sup is a good sup. Continue your "trolling" and living your life in below poverty level income. I hope you're using all that delicious tution reimbursement Lol

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Wow. You must really know people in high places. If any of the rest of us had posted what you did, we'd have been moderated to hell and back.

I'm impressed.

clean hairy

I always got a kick out of some people actually believing that UPS couldn't get along without them. That goes for both hourly and management. The second you walk out the door you are forgotten ---the stories about your screw-ups are the only thing they remember about you.
Try to call in for a day off.
UPS tries to make you come in cause they can't run without you!

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
The fake smiles have gone too far :)
CYA tomorrow (this is a test to see how invasive my H.R. department is on my online activities) . I hope management is enjoying thier laughs at the expense of my mental health. I have never had a job where iv felt as humiliated as I have during my employment at UPS. Keep it up, you guys are doing a mighty fine job
Whats all this about? Ups as a workplace is a micromanaged hell hole, we all know this, whats got you all fired up?

Box Ox

Good point, I'll keep that in mind while im living without blantent racism from superiors, living with a significant amount of less stress, and most importantly a happier existence.

Yep. We see this kind of post all the time. Be sure to report back here on your better life so you can hold it over our heads.

G

Googler666

Wow. You must really know people in high places. If any of the rest of us had posted what you did, we'd have been moderated to hell and back.

I'm impressed.
Its the managements form of entertainment to read these posts during those god-forsaken pre-sort meetings