info on transfers

lay90

i know a little on the rules of transferring such as losing seniority and possibly being bumped down to a preloader. so far the only thing i have heard of is a education but my situation is family related. my mom has recently become very sick and lives aobut 2 hours away. is it at all possible to transfer to hub closer due to these circumstances?

IESucks

i know a little on the rules of transferring such as losing seniority and possibly being bumped down to a preloader. so far the only thing i have heard of is a education but my situation is family related. my mom has recently become very sick and lives aobut 2 hours away. is it at all possible to transfer to hub closer due to these circumstances?
No

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Screw it, just quit.

Mr. Marshall

It's a little confusing as to what you mean bump you down to a preloader but if you are a FT driver it might make sense to move your mom closer to you rather than move to where she is....unless that is not really why you want to move.