Injury Settlement from Liberty Mutual

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Be aware that the probability of you being periodically followed and observed is almost certain.......be a bit paranoid .......consider an automatic vehicle and no bicycles or motorcycles.....
Don’t be out mowing the yard or yard work in general….sit on the porch with a beer and wave at all the cars slowing trolling by…

CACHdriver

I'm sure they are and don't really care because that just means they have their own pictures of me wearing an arm brace for the majority of the past year because of needing 3 surgeries to repair the injury!

Thanks for the heads up tho..

RMR46

So, last year I broke my ankle on the job. I was out from August through Christmas.

I got a call today from Liberty Mutual telling me that I have the option to schedule a "Limitation hearing" (i think it's called).

Basically they will be offering me a settlement to not claim this injury again. I have no idea what to expect, so any advice you all could share would be great. Thanks

RMR46

So, last year I broke my ankle on the job. I was out from August through Christmas.

I got a call today from Liberty Mutual telling me that I have the option to schedule a "Limitation hearing" (i think it's called).

Basically they will be offering me a settlement to not claim this injury again. I have no idea what to expect, so any advice you all could share would be great. Thanks
If you are a true UPSer ? you will just take your compensation they gave you. Get back to work and the most important part. (RTS

Johney

Not same body part bit I popped my bicep tendon back in Dec 2019....it took 3 surgeries to finally get it reattached and now (after complaining about tingling and numbness in my fingers and forearm from the day of injury) I have Ulnar nerve damage and carpel tunnel nerve damage, so 2 more surgeries next Monday!!

I know there's all kinds of injuries thar are possible with this job and most can be cleared up physical therapy exercise. That being said, does anyone if having a surgery (let alone 5 total)
change/ increase final monetary settlement and is there a chart or formula they use?
I have a lawyer, I would just like to know, so I'm getting my maximum amount that I can say I deserve after having gone under the knife 5 times!!

#frustrated
#beenoutoverayearnow
Be aware that they will cut off your regular medical benefits after being out for 1 year straight. At least here they do.