injury

UPS6653

if u get hurt you better get a lawyer quick....or you will be sorry...they will try to stop your benefits and pay while you are still hurt and recovering....UPS lawyers are PRICKS! Good Luck if you get hurt

menotyou

bella amicizia
At one comp. hearing, UPS actually sent their own lawyer and made the Liberty attorney leave. We had to adjourn so she could get ready. Pissed the Judge off. She should have stayed home. She should have been embarrassed for being so inept. I, almost, felt bad for her. Then, I remembered why she was there. I got every penny I was owed.

She never showed to another of my hearings.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
At one comp. hearing, UPS actually sent their own lawyer and made the Liberty attorney leave. We had to adjourn so she could get ready. Pissed the Judge off. She should have stayed home. She should have been embarrassed for being so inept. I, almost, felt bad for her. Then, I remembered why she was there. I got every penny I was owed.

She never showed to another of my hearings.

promoted from operations I would guess

menotyou

bella amicizia
When I threw my hand in the air and asked the Judge if I could speak, he actually giggled. My lawyer put his head in his hand. I has all the documentation to disprove everything she was saying. It was hilarious!!
:rofl:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
When I threw my hand in the air and asked the Judge if I could speak, he actually giggled. My lawyer put his head in his hand. I has all the documentation to disprove everything she was saying. It was hilarious!!
:rofl:

UPS gave it their best and only shot I am guessing. Alongside integrity, I am sure.

menotyou

bella amicizia
That moment wasn't worth all the pain and b.s I have been made to endure, but it did lessen it for a bit. I still believe I was intentionally injured, as does another co-worker. She was injured on same shift, and believes it to be very intentional. Some might think I see little space ships flying around, too. I don't. I see what is in front of me. A company that would do anything to anyone at anytime because it can.

iamupser

Grease Monkey
That moment wasn't worth all the pain and b.s I have been made to endure, but it did lessen it for a bit. I still believe I was intentionally injured, as does another co-worker. She was injured on same shift, and believes it to be very intentional. Some might think I see little space ships flying around, too. I don't. I see what is in front of me. A company that would do anything to anyone at anytime because it can.

Amazing, I believe I was intentionally harmed too, and the way worker comp laws are set up, it is VERY hard to prove intentional harm I hear to file a tort claim. I think they should teach this stuff in high school so all of these hard lessons good people like ourselves are made to put up with.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
One problem I am now figuring out (as I now am out of work and money to pay the house and bills) is that the company will allow injured workers who do NOT file injury reports to continue working as light duty- and those that DO file injury reports they do NOT offer light duty, while the others work.

I would like to know if this practice is illegal, or at the least incriminating - and should my lawyer mention this in the WC hearing? If so, Is there any way we can prove that x y z employees who were injured on the job recieved special treatment, other than statements from them?

Last edited:

menotyou

bella amicizia
I tried to get my lawyer to mention a lot of things. No go. They are the bottom of the barrel attorneys who couldn't get their cat out the kitty litter.

menotyou

bella amicizia
He will be able to get testimony about repetitive injuries. He will be able to get your doctor to testify to how they feel the injury occurred. That carries a lot of weight.