Inputting room and floor on diad

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Does this actually give you more time? I have been told for years that it does but does anyone actually have any solid proof this is true?
Yes. If you have multiple suits or apartment numbers . Individually scan, number , pre record then Left at (office or whatever) it’s a pretty big time allowance

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I’ve always inputted room number because more information is better. Couldn’t care less about time allowance. I was told years ago by an old OMS that inputting floor number somehow screws up their numbers. Not sure how that works.

Shift Inhibit

It takes as long as it takes. Why do you worry about the time allowance? You will go crazy worrying about the made up numbers ups pulls out of their ass.
I just do that kind of stuff now as I’m walking , don’t really think about or have to look down at the board very much lol..

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I’ve always inputted room number because more information is better. Couldn’t care less about time allowance. I was told years ago by an old OMS that inputting floor number somehow screws up their numbers. Not sure how that works.
Apparently in IE land everybody lives on the 1st floor on the edge of the street standing there waiting to get their package which is a letter loaded in perfect order. Piss on IE and ups too.

oldngray

nowhere special
There used to be an extra allowance for floor but not for the room number. I have no idea if that extra allowance still exists.

newintown

I just do it in case a customer says they didn't get the package. I figured they'd look into it and see that I input the correct unit number and floor adding more proof that I didn't make a mistake.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Does this actually give you more time? I have been told for years that it does but does anyone actually have any solid proof this is true?
I used to just hit buttons until it got to the next stop. COD? Umm just give me the check and I’ll figure it out later. The local sort guys can take a break from playing PlayStation and do something. Just deliver it.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Always great getting the driver followups after vacation,
"John Doe at such and such address, missing pkg."
"What number? Theres like 60 units in that building."
"It doesn't say..."
*crumple paper, throw in garbage.*

Shift Inhibit

Always great getting the driver followups after vacation,
"John Doe at such and such address, missing pkg."
"What number? Theres like 60 units in that building."
"It doesn't say..."

*crumple paper, throw in garbage.*
Dish Network call tag? Pull up, turn off truck , scan, garbage, next stop lol

rod

Retired 22 years
Isn't the room number and floor one in the same? I mean isn't room 626 on the 6th floor and 832 on the 8th floor?. They were where I delivered. Then again the tallest building on my route was 3 stories. :-)