Insomnia Club

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'm a charter member actually.
I'm the slacker member. :happy-very: I slept in until 9:30 this morning but there were extenuating circumstances.

I usually turn the TV on to 'fall asleep to'. I didn't know exactly what was on, so I surfed a little and came across a spooky movie I didn't recognize.

I could not close my eyes after that. The next morning, I found out I had been watching "Drag Me To Hell" !!

The major moral of this movie is............Don't ****** with Gypsies !! :sick:
I fall asleep with the tv on nearly every night.

Thank god they make tv`s with auto shutoff.
I have auto shut off too. Stephen shuts it off when he comes to bed. :happy-very:

TheKid

I'm the slacker member. :happy: I slept in until 9:30 this morning but there were extenuating circumstances

Please share ! ! ! !

DS

Fenderbender
I want to join the club.I have horrible ups dreams all the time.
The Saturday afternoon naps are insane non delivery horror escapades.
I wake up wondering why would I dream that!
I hardly slept last night .
Is this like fight club? what's said in the club,stays in the club?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Stewie's cure for insomnia work 2 jobs 7:30 to 9:30 drink to large glasses of vino with dinner text a couple of buzzed posts on BC and its lights out zzzzzzzz......

menotyou

bella amicizia
I live so rural, I could do it on the picnic table out back. The only problem would be(well, if you are a bit of an exhibitionist, it isn't a problem) the lookie-lou's who fly over the lake. That guy flies over my house all the time.

I had the oddest Sunday. For some reason I woke at 4am and things just kept me up till 230am Mon. Made for a fun workday.

I live so rural, I could do it on the picnic table out back. The only problem would be(well, if you are a bit of an exhibitionist, it isn't a problem) the lookie-lou's who fly over the lake. That guy flies over my house all the time.

Planes, schmanes. Worry about Google Maps.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I want to join the club.I have horrible ups dreams all the time.
The Saturday afternoon naps are insane non delivery horror escapades.
I wake up wondering why would I dream that!
I hardly slept last night .
Is this like fight club? what's said in the club,stays in theclub?
You can join!! This is definitely a Las Vegas style club. No gossiping allowed. No girl talk. If its said or done here, that's where it stays!!