Insomnia Club

menotyou

bella amicizia
Why do the hunters go hunting so early? They have been driving in and out of the state land across the street since 4:30 this morning. Aren't they going to wake the deer? I walk the dogs over there. You can see where they sleep. All that traffic next to my bed would wake me up.

Inthegame

Why do the hunters go hunting so early? They have been driving in and out of the state land across the street since 4:30 this morning. Aren't they going to wake the deer? I walk the dogs over there. You can see where they sleep. All that traffic next to my bed would wake me up.
You should go deer hunting with our group. The deer are real safe as we only shoot in self-defence. My assignment is to protect the chili, so I don't stray far from the stove. Never did figure out why we hunt in the woods during the day when all the deer are on the roads at night. I'll ponder that with a case of Miller.

menotyou

bella amicizia
You should go deer hunting with our group. The deer are real safe as we only shoot in self-defence. My assignment is to protect the chili, so I don't stray far from the stove. Never did figure out why we hunt in the woods during the day when all the deer are on the roads at night. I'll ponder that with a case of Miller.
:rofl: :rofl:

brown bomber

brown bomber
all of the deer in my neighborhood are in my backyard.....knocking over my bird feeders..........they are literally climbing up the side of my garage to get bird seed

P.S. saw a huge buck last week in the park across the street.......irregular rack.....massive........this is a sad situation........deer are becoming more common-place, however at what cost...........just wondering

rod

Retired 22 years
Deer season should be year around--------they are nothing but over grown rats as far as I'm concerned. KILL BAMBI

Inthegame

Deer season should be year around--------they are nothing but over grown rats as far as I'm concerned. KILL BAMBI
I admit I'm a wus. I think deer are beautiful animals and I understand fully the need to control the herd, for humans and other deer's own good. But I hate seeing these majestic creatures dead along roadways. And before you guys ban me from the BrownCafe manhood department, I have more than a few racks at the cabin. I lost a great friend to a motorcycle/deer accident. He felt the same way. RIP Dan.

Responsible hunting and culling the herds is good for both species.
We get so many sometimes that farmers have hit them with combines.

DS

Fenderbender
I admit I'm a wus. I think deer are beautiful animals and I understand fully the need to control the herd, for humans and other deer's own good. But I hate seeing these majestic creatures dead along roadways. And before you guys ban me from the BrownCafe manhood department, I have more than a few racks at the cabin. I lost a great friend to a motorcycle/deer accident. He felt the same way. RIP Dan.

I agree I'm in the game, .As far as manhood goes,well that's unique to every man.
When I was about 12 I got a bow and arrow for Christmas,I was in the field and saw a big garter snake about 12 feet away.I took aim
and whoosh...I pretty much cut it in half,and man it was pissed.I cried for a week.I ran over a beagle and I cried again.
I scrunched a chipmunk 2 weeks ago and I felt bad. No tears , I guess I'm getting tougher.
I'm with moreluck though the cull needs to visit walmart:happy2: