Insomnia Club

I`m sure those schools kids still need to get to school and those farmers need to farm.
Someone needs to tell whoever could get rid of DST that we`ve invented to lightbulb since it started.

over9five

Staff member
You`re right. They are just plain selfish. "Waa I have too many stops. I`m not allowed to back up. A dog bit me. Waa"

They never consider our hardships. :(

I know! They have no idea what it is like to have to choose which CDs to listen to tonight, or which Dunkies to take break at, or should I lower the AC a little...

We are drivers just like you guys, have some compassion!

menotyou

bella amicizia
I would love to express my opinion right now, but Cheryl wouldn't like what I would say. It would start with the letter after E and end with the letter before V. :winks:

Damn feeder drivers.

I know! They have no idea what it is like to have to choose which CDs to listen to tonight, or which Dunkies to take break at, or should I lower the AC a little...

We are drivers just like you guys, have some compassion!

You`re right again Ovah. Ever have your nipple chafe because the A/C on a summers day is too cold and they rub your shirt? We should start a support group.

over9five

Staff member
Because they can't stand close enough to be heard. Did I just say that out loud?

Yikes! I think that was More's first use of the fat feeder driver joke!

You`re right again Ovah. Ever have your nipple chafe because the A/C on a summers day is too cold and they rub your shirt? We should start a support group.

Yup, the pain we have to endure. They'll never understand.