Instead of quitting can I work less days a month?

UPS A

I work pre load and due to some conflicts I am not going to be able to work 5 days a week.

Instead of quitting am I able to let them know I can only work a couple days a month? My buddy told me that for guys who have been there over a year with health insurance they are only required to work a few hours a month to keep their insurance.

Ive only worked at UPS for about 8 months.

If not, Ill just quit but figured I would try

Box Ox

I work pre load and due to some conflicts I am not going to be able to work 5 days a week.

Instead of quitting am I able to let them know I can only work a couple days a month? My buddy told me that for guys who have been there over a year with health insurance they are only required to work a few hours a month to keep their insurance.

Yes. Tell your center manager you'd like to downgrade your employment subscription to the 1 day a week package. He'll hire another preloader to cover the other 16 weekdays every month and any forced work/holidays since he has a business to run. If he has a problem with it, call your mom and let her deal with him.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I'll sign up for that deal too!
One day a week.

But I can't do Fridays.
Mondays. Yeah, Mondays aren't so good.
I'm kinda swamped in the middle of the week.

Tell you what. I'll come in every year on Founders day, and eat the free breakfast. But only if I can keep my benefits.

And miss your big raise?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What kind of conflicts are we talking about?

rod

Retired 22 years

The Judge wouldn’t give you work release?

Cardb0ard.

Beer and more beer
I'll sign up for that deal too!
One day a week.

But I can't do Fridays.
Mondays. Yeah, Mondays aren't so good.
I'm kinda swamped in the middle of the week.

Tell you what. I'll come in every year on Founders day, and eat the free breakfast. But only if I can keep my benefits.
You’re hired!

Future

Victory Ride
That's what @Future did.
15E6CCF6-AB29-4F79-903B-B5DE221A113B.gif