Integrity issues?

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
I'm getting the feeling that saying "Good morning" to you on some days would be considered harassment to you!

Why the oppositional comment from you at this point? I am saying nothing different than what I said a month ago. Maybe you are cashing in here as some have said...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Why the oppositional comment from you at this point? I am saying nothing different than what I said a month ago. Maybe you are cashing in here as some have said...

It's not oppositional ... I have no opinion on your posts.

This was not about what you posted but your attitude and how you come across in your posts ... I think you're kind of funny (maybe a bit naive in your outlook) and enjoy you coming back at everyone (as you did here with me).

Go back and read my post again and you will see that it was not in opposition to your posts or you as a person. There is nothing wrong with being confrontational and it makes for good reading ... please carry on.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
It's not oppositional ... I have no opinion on your posts.

This was not about what you posted but your attitude and how you come across in your posts ... I think you're kind of funny (maybe a bit naive in your outlook) and enjoy you coming back at everyone (as you did here with me).

Go back and read my post again and you will see that it was not in opposition to your posts or you as a person. There is nothing wrong with being confrontational and it makes for good reading ... please carry on.

K. Peace.
A good morning will get you that in return, a smile and a big ole hug depending on how much I like you.
If naive outlook=hopeful and optimistic, well, yup. That's me.

tieguy

Banned

I really dont think anyone is trying to be oppositional with their questions and posts. I honestly think your comment on the report they review with you each morning stirred a lot of interest from a lot of different perspectives.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
I really dont think anyone is trying to be oppositional with their questions and posts. I honestly think your comment on the report they review with you each morning stirred a lot of interest from a lot of different perspectives.

K. Thanks. That's what I wanted to do I guess. It is how things are here, and I am concerned about the company, the country, and all of us. Maybe I am naive. I can assure you that I truly hope it is an over reaction. If this crap stops here and never makes it to where y'all are and y'all never believe me I'll be glad for us all. It is not paranoia. I work out of a multi-center operation, I am well-known, and there are folks who know who I am on here. If I am overstepping myself they will let me know. Corporate also knows who I am. I've been here since 2004.

I am most concerned and frustrated by people who aren't concerned. I just care and there ain't nothing wrong with that. There is some scary crap going on in the world. We all deal with it differently. If you're not hurting somebody then your way isn't wrong. I'm definitely not dripping with goodness. I've made a lotta little mistakes and some mighty big ones, professionally and personally.

I learn from everyone I interact with. I appreciate that. I hope I return the favor once in a while. I hope I don't hurt anyone.

I stay in my head way too much. Comes with the job. I am grateful for this outlet.

All I want, for any of us, is whirled peas.

:soapbox: