International Machinists Union (IAM) Organizing FedEx Express Aircraft Mechanics

I would sure like to see some organizing at Fed Ex Express Handlers and Material Handlers. The place I work at is completely disorganized. Punk kids running around barking orders and no order to things.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would sure like to see some organizing at Fed Ex Express Handlers and Material Handlers. The place I work at is completely disorganized. Punk kids running around barking orders and no order to things.

The organizing that is being discussed here refers to trying to get the employees to agree to join a union.

I am aware of that. The only organizing I have seen is at Fed Ex Freight. I think Fed Ex Express Material Handlers should be organizing as well. Maybe they are....I don't know.

overflowed

You
I am aware of that. The only organizing I have seen is at Fed Ex Freight. I think Fed Ex Express Material Handlers should be organizing as well. Maybe they are....I don't know.
You guys could. You all walk off, who's going to put the freight on the belt. Most couriers I know won't, the managers definitely won't.