Interview for Driver Helper

hellyeahseahawks

I'm surprised some of you even work at UPS. A lot of you are rude and I highly doubt you'd still be employed if your bosses knew. Don't understand what is so hard about answering someone's question. Did any of you even read my post? I said I'm not good at forums and this is the bull:censored2: I get from you. Rude, sarcastic people. What a shame. Lighten up a little bit.

James2494

i was wondering does anyone know when helpers will start in alabama and i worked as a helper 2011 and the driver i helped said he wants me to help him this year how could i have him as my driver?

hellyeahseahawks

Well, it was ok. Very quick and there were many others who applied too. They said they would email me if I got it and I'd have to report back to the actual UPS facility on November 1st. Don't know if they'd email me if I didn't get it.

Don Spite

I'm surprised some of you even work at UPS. A lot of you are rude and I highly doubt you'd still be employed if your bosses knew. Don't understand what is so hard about answering someone's question. Did any of you even read my post? I said I'm not good at forums and this is the bull:censored2: I get from you. Rude, sarcastic people. What a shame. Lighten up a little bit.

Lmao you wouldn't last a week as a package handler

Are you,gettin Any? You sound a lil cranky.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well, it was ok. Very quick and there were many others who applied too. They said they would email me if I got it and I'd have to report back to the actual UPS facility on November 1st. Don't know if they'd email me if I didn't get it.

I would hope that they would email you whether you got the job or not. If you do get the job you will need to grow much thicker skin if you hope to last through Peak.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Our bosses are ruder than we are...lol

hellyeahseahawks

I would hope that they would email you whether you got the job or not. If you do get the job you will need to grow much thicker skin if you hope to last through Peak.

Aww yes, I have thick skin. Just don't like rude people on forums who could just simply be nice. A lot of their replies were unnecessary. Oh well. Thank you.