Intoxicated Helper

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

And if first impressions count for anything I bet he will screw up again. He just looks like a natural born screw up.
Probably at the encouragement of management I’ve seen several instances of drivers or inside workers on the job drunk from the night before or high and the sups turn a blind eye.

rod

Retired 22 years
Probably at the encouragement of management I’ve seen several instances of drivers or inside workers on the job drunk from the night before or high and the sups turn a blind eye.

There were probably times years ago when every driver at my center would have failed a DUI test on a Friday morning. We used to have some DANDY Thirsty Thursday nights out.

badpal

There were probably times years ago when every driver at my center would have failed a DUI test on a Friday morning. We used to have some DANDY Thirsty Thursday nights out.
That brings back a lot of memorys, both good and bad, Would be a lot of sunglasses worn on those fridays.

Future

Victory Ride
Years ago had a driver that smelled like a gin mill every morning ...poor guy ended up dying ....guys that where hung over would stand next 2 him during the PCM cause no one would think it was anyone else

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Ahhhhhhh no. It will be a show because they’re legally bound to represent him

The Union has no culpability in this situation.

4x the legal limit.... driving a company vehicle.... with a helper ?

The best deal you can get is being allowed to resign, and with an

agreement with the company, they won't protest an unemployment claim.

That is the best (and only) scenario in this situation.

-Bug-

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
In my local they would probably make him a BA. We had a guy fired twice for stealing and the union made him a BA...can't make this stuff up.