Investigate Suspension

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I'm moving on. His past is well documented. If you are truly curious, peruse the archives for posts by Ricochet1a, smartest person to ever post on this site.
Love this opinion of Dano (which means decoy en Espanol. :biggrin:)

Well, let's start off with a definition that everyone can look up for themselves... Wikipedia.

A shill, plant, or stooge is a person who publicly helps a person or organization without disclosing that he has a close relationship with that person or organization.

Here's another definition I'd use...

A decoy, an individual who willfully misrepresents oneself to one group, to further the goals or agenda of yet another group.

Let's use the duck test here...

Walk test: A person who willfully misrepresents oneself... (Dano59), CHECK!!

Quack test: to one group... (Readers of BC forum)... DOUBLE CHECK!!!

Crap test: to further the goals or agenda of yet another group... (FedEx Corporation). TRIPLE CHECK!!!

The definition is met.

It walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and craps like a duck. It's a DUCK!!! Or in this case, a shill. QED
So really... no need for "Thunder."

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Either you’re a liar or a coward, or both.

Case dismissed.

I haven't been this disappointed since I was 8 and my Sea Monkeys didn't look like they did on the package. Just kidding! He's the only one here who doesn't realize that he's all talk.

Akmayhaus

I am currently in the same boat and have been waiting A MONTH to hear even a word of the allegations against me, meanwhile I filed a claim of sexual harassment and retaliation. I was fired immediately from my ex boss, no write up previously or any sort of remediation plan, mysteriously after I had filed THREE complaints of the abuse. The man who was committing the abuse is still employed and nothing has EVER been said to him.

So I said screw it and got hired immediately by another contractor and he was told I wasn’t allowed on property until the conclusion of the investigation that had been started. Here we are now, weeks later, and the investigation report was submitted to management at the terminal office LAST MONDAY!!!! I still have not been told what is going on!!! I have filed charges with the EEOC and obtained a lawyer and they will be learning this tomorrow morning because this has got to end and I will expose every detail to the public if I don’t get answers TOMORROW.

Good luck to you.

Cactus

I am currently in the same boat and have been waiting A MONTH to hear even a word of the allegations against me, meanwhile I filed a claim of sexual harassment and retaliation. I was fired immediately from my ex boss, no write up previously or any sort of remediation plan, mysteriously after I had filed THREE complaints of the abuse. The man who was committing the abuse is still employed and nothing has EVER been said to him.

So I said screw it and got hired immediately by another contractor and he was told I wasn’t allowed on property until the conclusion of the investigation that had been started. Here we are now, weeks later, and the investigation report was submitted to management at the terminal office LAST MONDAY!!!! I still have not been told what is going on!!! I have filed charges with the EEOC and obtained a lawyer and they will be learning this tomorrow morning because this has got to end and I will expose every detail to the public if I don’t get answers TOMORROW.

Good luck to you.
Wow.

Good for you that you hired an attorney and filed charges. FedEx likes to sweep stuff like this under the rug, then act like nothing ever happened.

Hope this all works out for you.

Cactus

Good luck to you.

Wow.

Good for you that you hired an attorney and filed charges. FedEx likes to sweep stuff like this under the rug, then act like nothing ever happened.

Hope this all works out for you.
I see @It will be fine thinks this is all funny. Is he the contractor that allowed the situation to happen?