Investigate Suspension

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Correct. They are all about avoiding litigation."At will" isn't free reign for FedEx to fire you. Dano and the company want you to believe the lie that you have no recourse beyond GFT.

You do, and to pretend FedEx is not regularly sued is ridiculous. Employees can and do win. FedEx is well known as an abusive employer in legal circles and a company that can be successfully fought.

Dano is simply lying, as usual. He is well aware I'm speaking the truth. He needs to perpetuate the lie that FedEx is invulnerable.

Not so.

I never said you have no recourse beyond GFT and I never said that you can't win an employment suit against the company. What I AM saying is that a dumb windmill-tilting clown is babbling out of his rear.

59 Dano

Dano lies because it's his job to do so. Express has some truly brutal personnel policies, and an aggressive HR and Legal departments that are NEVER on your side. I know one HR Rep who eventually resigned and moved to another company because her conscience would no longer allow her to be part of the charade. Her husband had been run over by another company with policies similar to FedEx and it really hit home with her how badly employees were dealt with at FDX when they got injured on the job, had a serious illness, or were falsely accused of a termination-grade offense.

LOL LOL LOL!! Of course you do! It's as if your world is populated by nothing but people who exist to serve as examples for your complaints about the company.

Dude everyone knows there's an inverse correlation between the credibility of the claim and the drama contained within it.

59 Dano

Yup, we know that butt the resident shill is obviously deflecting it

You put all your eggs into the basket of a guy who makes up whatever he needs to further his unhealthy agenda against the company? I don't care if you believe me or not. Call me a shill over and over and over if it makes you feel better.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LOL LOL LOL!! Of course you do! It's as if your world is populated by nothing but people who exist to serve as examples for your complaints about the company.

Dude everyone knows there's an inverse correlation between the credibility of the claim and the drama contained within it.

Yes, I do know a female HR Rep who left because she couldn't handle the guilt. True.

Your second statement is patently false. I'm simply stating facts and relating true events witnessed in 30+ years at the company in a variety of positions and multiple station locations.

Shill away. You can't fight the truth.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You put all your eggs into the basket of a guy who makes up whatever he needs to further his unhealthy agenda against the company? I don't care if you believe me or not. Call me a shill over and over and over if it makes you feel better.

Does FedEx ever do anything that you don't agree with? Have you ever seen someone unjustly terminated or harassed by management? Have you ever seen union-busting activity? Theft? Ever see management set someone up to fail and be fired?

You're like a little FedEx elf that only says good things about the company and never deviates from the company BS line.

59 Dano

Yes, I do know a female HR Rep who left because she couldn't handle the guilt. True.

Your second statement is patently false. I'm simply stating facts and relating true events witnessed in 30+ years at the company in a variety of positions and multiple station locations.

Shill away. You can't fight the truth.

Again, you seem to be the only one who knows aaaallllllll these people who have aaaallllllll these issues. It's no coincidence that you're the only one. Yet you missed one of the biggest and most disturbing issues to ever hit a station in the past decade or so, and you missed the lawsuit, and you missed the outcome of the lawsuit.

A shill wants his audience to agree with him. I hope you don't think I care.

59 Dano

Does FedEx ever do anything that you don't agree with?

Sure.

Have you ever seen someone unjustly terminated or harassed by management?

No.

Have you ever seen union-busting activity?

Maybe. Depends on how you define it.

By a courier? A couple of times. By a handler, manager, or anyone else? No.

Ever see management set someone up to fail and be fired?

Nope.

You're like a little FedEx elf that only says good things about the company and never deviates from the company BS line.

And you're like the little goof who claims to have witnessed all sorts of horror, day after day, and by your own admission you happily looked the other way simply because you wanted to be able to use that stuff to blackmail others. Now, I don't know that you saw 3% of what you claim (I doubt it), but I don't doubt that you're the kind of person who would keep it to yourself for the purposes of blackmail because you're a sad little loser who handles his business in that way.

And that's fine. But you don't get to claim the high road when you knowingly ride the wave of wrongdoing because you think you can benefit from it.

59 Dano

What lawsuit? Ahh, 'ya wanna be just a bit more specific?

Think about the most horrific thing that you've heard of happening at a station. The lawsuit was a mere after thought, and a laughable one at that.

Want all you want.

The only thing I want is for you to be smart, and I've just about lost hope on that.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The only thing I want is for you to be smart, and I've just about lost hope on that.
Since we’re doing a wish list, my wish is you lose your lob and your shill position too. Your precious company is going down the crapper and it’s gonna suck you down with it. Your position is unnecessary anyway, so is your existance.

fedexnyc

Wow when I started this I didn't think it would still be going.Didnt get terminated but got demoted to material handler.Didnt want to gft because I didn't want my team lead job back.Looking to talk to an attorney because of how I was treated during my two and a half week "investigation".Was never told what I actually did except a 2-5 violation.Thanks for the help.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Wow when I started this I didn't think it would still be going.Didnt get terminated but got demoted to material handler.Didnt want to gft because I didn't want my team lead job back.Looking to talk to an attorney because of how I was treated during my two and a half week "investigation".Was never told what I actually did except a 2-5 violation.Thanks for the help.
Most FedEx “investigations” are a farce. Good idea to consult an attorney by the way. Keep us posted and good luck to ‘ya.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Call me a shill over and over and over
Shrugs, I have no idea who you are, but the other members seems to see you as one

12ad5w.jpg

59 Dano

Since we’re doing a wish list, my wish is you lose your lob and your shill position too. Your precious company is going down the crapper and it’s gonna suck you down with it. Your position is unnecessary anyway, so is your existance.

The company thinks otherwise. Cheers!

59 Dano

Shrugs, I have no idea who you are, but the other members seems to see you as one

12ad5w.jpg

Fair enough. Bear in mind that other members' concerns, responsibilities, and obligations are limited to emptying the truck each day and going home, which is fine. Mine aren't and I'm going to have a different perspective as a result.

That said, other members see you as a big sucker who works ridiculous hours for pay/benefits that would be an insult to anyone with dignity.

I don't know if you're that big of a sucker, but QUACK QUACK QUACK.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I already moved on to another subcontractor... so no more doing that

Plus no name calling like you people do here on a daily basis