Investigate Suspension

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by fedexnyc, Nov 14, 2019.

1. 59 Dano

59 Dano I just want to make friends!

I never said you have no recourse beyond GFT and I never said that you can't win an employment suit against the company. What I AM saying is that a dumb windmill-tilting clown is babbling out of his rear.

2. 59 Dano

LOL LOL LOL!! Of course you do! It's as if your world is populated by nothing but people who exist to serve as examples for your complaints about the company.

Dude everyone knows there's an inverse correlation between the credibility of the claim and the drama contained within it.

3. 59 Dano

You put all your eggs into the basket of a guy who makes up whatever he needs to further his unhealthy agenda against the company? I don't care if you believe me or not. Call me a shill over and over and over if it makes you feel better.

4. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Yes, I do know a female HR Rep who left because she couldn't handle the guilt. True.

Your second statement is patently false. I'm simply stating facts and relating true events witnessed in 30+ years at the company in a variety of positions and multiple station locations.

Shill away. You can't fight the truth.

5. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Does FedEx ever do anything that you don't agree with? Have you ever seen someone unjustly terminated or harassed by management? Have you ever seen union-busting activity? Theft? Ever see management set someone up to fail and be fired?

You're like a little FedEx elf that only says good things about the company and never deviates from the company BS line.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. 59 Dano

Again, you seem to be the only one who knows aaaallllllll these people who have aaaallllllll these issues. It's no coincidence that you're the only one. Yet you missed one of the biggest and most disturbing issues to ever hit a station in the past decade or so, and you missed the lawsuit, and you missed the outcome of the lawsuit.

A shill wants his audience to agree with him. I hope you don't think I care.

7. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

What lawsuit? Ahh, 'ya wanna be just a bit more specific?

Want all you want.

8. 59 Dano

Sure.

No.

Maybe. Depends on how you define it.

By a courier? A couple of times. By a handler, manager, or anyone else? No.

Nope.

And you're like the little goof who claims to have witnessed all sorts of horror, day after day, and by your own admission you happily looked the other way simply because you wanted to be able to use that stuff to blackmail others. Now, I don't know that you saw 3% of what you claim (I doubt it), but I don't doubt that you're the kind of person who would keep it to yourself for the purposes of blackmail because you're a sad little loser who handles his business in that way.

And that's fine. But you don't get to claim the high road when you knowingly ride the wave of wrongdoing because you think you can benefit from it.

9. 59 Dano

Think about the most horrific thing that you've heard of happening at a station. The lawsuit was a mere after thought, and a laughable one at that.

The only thing I want is for you to be smart, and I've just about lost hope on that.

10. Cactus

And that makes you some sort of “legal expert?” I see.

11. Cactus

Since we’re doing a wish list, my wish is you lose your lob and your shill position too. Your precious company is going down the crapper and it’s gonna suck you down with it. Your position is unnecessary anyway, so is your existance.

12. fedexnyc

fedexnyc New Member

Wow when I started this I didn't think it would still be going.Didnt get terminated but got demoted to material handler.Didnt want to gft because I didn't want my team lead job back.Looking to talk to an attorney because of how I was treated during my two and a half week "investigation".Was never told what I actually did except a 2-5 violation.Thanks for the help.

13. Cactus

Most FedEx “investigations” are a farce. Good idea to consult an attorney by the way. Keep us posted and good luck to ‘ya.

14. Route 66

Route 66 Slapped Upside-da-Head Member

Did they torture you? :w00t:

15. OrioN

OrioN double tap o da horn dooshbag

Shrugs, I have no idea who you are, but the other members seems to see you as one

[​IMG]

16. 59 Dano

The company thinks otherwise. Cheers!

17. 59 Dano

Fair enough. Bear in mind that other members' concerns, responsibilities, and obligations are limited to emptying the truck each day and going home, which is fine. Mine aren't and I'm going to have a different perspective as a result.

That said, other members see you as a big sucker who works ridiculous hours for pay/benefits that would be an insult to anyone with dignity.

I don't know if you're that big of a sucker, but QUACK QUACK QUACK.

18. OrioN

OrioN double tap o da horn dooshbag

I already moved on to another subcontractor... so no more doing that

Plus no name calling like you people do here on a daily basis

19. Cactus

The company has been doing stupid stuff for years. They let you come crawling back.

Case in point.

Oh yeah, cheers!

20. 59 Dano

Didn't have to crawl, rode a skateboard. CHEERS!