Investigate Suspension

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Didn't have to crawl, rode a skateboard. CHEERS!

Yes, please tell us how you arrived at your momentous decision to return to FedEx. Did Fred call you in for a meeting in the boardroom, or did he have a letter sent FO begging you to come back?

One thing I never saw in 30+ years was a manager returning to FedEx, so my take is you never left.

Should I check with Thunder?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Yes, please tell us how you arrived at your momentous decision to return to FedEx. Did Fred call you in for a meeting in the boardroom, or did he have a letter sent FO begging you to come back?

One of my friends said there was an opening for a position that I wanted.

One thing I never saw in 30+ years was a manager returning to FedEx, so my take is you never left.

Well, your takes are notorious for being monumentally ignorant, stupid, and pointless.

Should I check with Thunder?

I don't know. Should you?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
One of my friends said there was an opening for a position that I wanted.

Well, your takes are notorious for being monumentally ignorant, stupid, and pointless.

I don't know. Should you?

1. Usually, once you've left, they don't want you back. Rare, as in you're probably lying.

2. My takes are way more intelligent and on-target than yours.

3. Look in the mirror. You and Thunder are one in the same.

59 Dano

1. Usually, once you've left, they don't want you back. Rare, as in you're probably lying.

"This guy worked for us and has years of knowledge and solid experience in what we're doing. Has lots of internal recommendations and references. Should we hire him?"

"Nah. Let's gamble on an outsider, train him for months, and hope it works out!"

2. My takes are way more intelligent and on-target than yours.

3. Look in the mirror. You and Thunder are one in the same.

Your insistence that number 3 is true is proof that number 2 isn't. Why would I create an alternate ID to argue with me when I've got an idiot like you to slap around?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"This guy worked for us and has years of knowledge and solid experience in what we're doing. Has lots of internal recommendations and references. Should we hire him?"

"Nah. Let's gamble on an outsider, train him for months, and hope it works out!"

Your insistence that number 3 is true is proof that number 2 isn't. Why would I create an alternate ID to argue with me when I've got an idiot like you to slap around?

R1a proved it. Again, you lie, sir.

59 Dano

In the "dream" where he proved you had posted as Thunder.

LOL, you're on crack. The same guy who proved the October Surprise of 2012 that didn't happen also proved that I was a poster that I wasn't. Brilliant! Now do us a favor and show us the post. I'll get the beer and popcorn. The search function is to the top right of the screen. Have at it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LOL, you're on crack. The same guy who proved the October Surprise of 2012 that didn't happen also proved that I was a poster that I wasn't. Brilliant! Now do us a favor and show us the post. I'll get the beer and popcorn. The search function is to the top right of the screen. Have at it.

R1a posted proof you were "Thunder". Sure you want to go there?

59 Dano

R1a posted proof you were "Thunder". Sure you want to go there?

There’s not a single person on this board that wants to go there. You are harping on a conspiracy from a decade ago that doesn’t matter to a single living soul.

GO THERE GO THERE GO THERE. He says he has proof of the impossible, I say SHOW US PROOF OF THE IMPOSSIBLE. It's like Lamar Jackson trying to prove he's a QB when everyone knows he's not.