Investigation!

Union 💪🏽 Strong

How can i know if someone is under investigation by security or management? Is there a mechanism like filing a grievance and ask? A co-worker feels that he is because he has noticed a full time supervisor following him around! First I thought he was paranoid but yeah he was being followed and watched from a distance! I asked him if he has been confronted by security or management he said no (actual I witnessed the Sup following him from a distance as well) what can be done? I told him to take notes for when ever they want to call you in the office be ready! Comments?

HFolb23

There is a difference between an investigation and an observation. Just do the right thing all the time and he’s got nothing to worry about.

When I was in package and I’d catch a supervisor following me, I’d call them and ask “If I mess up and give you something to write down will you drive away already?” They love that.

Integrity

Binge Poster
How can i know if someone is under investigation by security or management? Is there a mechanism like filing a grievance and ask? A co-worker feels that he is because he has noticed a full time supervisor following him around! First I thought he was paranoid but yeah he was being followed and watched from a distance! I asked him if he has been confronted by security or management he said no (actual I witnessed the Sup following him from a distance as well) what can be done? I told him to take notes for when ever they want to call you in the office be ready! Comments?
@Union 💪🏽 Strong,

In this instance; Why do you want to know if this person is under investigation by security or management?

542thruNthru

Simple, it turns out this full time Sup is after this co-worker because of a grievance that was filed by him (article 37) so it seems retaliation by the full time supervisor by following him around!
If the sup is following him every day then file over supervision and harassment. If he's not then tell the driver to suck it up buttercup.