iPhone 5 Friday!

Yeah in my bldg it is going to be a rough staffing day. I know on my preload I am going to be short several loaders. It will be an interesting day. At least we don't have all of the volume like last time. FedEx took the Verizon deliveries.

upschick95

I word all the other Iphone days, might as well work and get PAID for this one too :) Heard today that some of them will have NO signature required............... what a joke. NO way I'm D.R.ing that

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm going and will take it like a man. I'm sick also but I rarely if ever call off.

Me too and I'm feeling better right now. Been chugging orange juice all day. I Know they need all they can get tomorrow I'll just be happy if I don't have the part of town all the college kids live in on my route. Lol

iruhnman630

We really need you.

We'll lighten you up today(lol).
Heard that one the first week of the year (stomach flu---my Rose Bowl halftime entertainment was the toilet bowl spectacular)....they promised me an easy day....despite almost no sleep, two days of nothing but Rice Krispies, and heartburn so bad I was doubling over in pain and barely able to speak, the 'easy' day was a 9-hr rural route (ie little bathroom access) with a post office bulk stop nearly 30 minutes away...easily a 10.5 dispatch. Needless to say that won't happen again.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I'm DRing them if its a safe location. Customers are expecting them so they will probably be home. Don't be a wuss

Follow your local management teams instructions if you value your career with that kind of attitude. Only DR per instructions on the handout, otherwise you risk discipline.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our first batch of iPhones came in yesterday---they all went to Best Buy. They are projecting 25-40 residential stops for our entire center with more going to retail stores. I hope that if I have any that the consignees will have downloaded, filled out and taped the e-release to the door. I know that our center will micromanage us on this release as they did on previous releases.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was super lucky had 5 I phones all going to the same house would of been a half hour air pull one way. Air driver took them actually looking like a pretty nice little Friday.