Iraq

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
tie,
I can post real facts till my fingers are nubs, and they wouldn't sway you a bit.

God I wish you would post one little fact. I have laid out what I feel is a very convincing argument that you can not dispute.

You call me every name your little mind can think of, and object when I use the term 'Neo-Con'?

Actually I have been the civil one in this discussion. I have thoroughly kicked your ass calmly and effectively with facts and without emotion.

What the hell do you think Bush's philosophy is? He's sure not conservative, he might be theocratic, but he definitely is pursuing Neo-Con agendas.

Perhaps and perhaps his detractors have decided to label him neo-con because they have nothing else they can come up with to rebut what has been true leadership on his part. Prove me wrong. Make your points without labels and see if you can provide me with a convincing argument that does not come from someone elses mind.

I can give you a rundown on how the 'area is progressing', but it would be wasted, your understanding of Mid East politics and your blind alliance to the emperor have addled your thinking.

I would welcome your doing so. I do not think giving our soldiors their richly deserved credit for all their hard work at risk to their lives would possibly be a waste of time. I am dissapointed but not surprised you feel it is.

Here's a clue though, the Islamo-Facists have a firm grip on most of the Mid East. There is a reason that free elections have not been held in Egypt.

ah yes another label. why is everything a label to you. Can you ever discuss the actions of others in human terms? Your point about who has the power now is mute. Ever learn anything about the military. Do you know the mission of the armys special forces? I'll keep it simple. Feed em, teach em how to feed thierselves. Defend em. Teach em how to defend theirselves. Shoot the bad guys. If you're not sure shoot em all and let god sort em out. Thats region building at its best. We just parked the ourselves right in the middle of that region. Bad guys will die. Good guys will be given the opportunity to enjoy the same life of freedom you have come to take for granted. The same life you abuse here by not at least thanking those who put their buts on the line.

Luckily, your time, and that of those who think like you is almost over, unless 'Grecian Formula' George launches a nuclear attack somewhere, or a lets another jihadist strike the homeland.

and another label . Another preposturous of the deep end analogy of your perverted vision of the world.

Now if you could get off your rear and actually do some UPS work and get the stock above $80, I'll cash out and never be seen again on this board; so get to work, my little puppy.

another idle promise. I think your little puppy will piss on your leg instead.

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
Why did you post lies?
You know, I've changed my mind, I'm staying for a long, long time. America is my home, and I intend to fight to keep it free. Why don't you quit posting on my threads, and put me on ignore? Why did you post racist a slur and highlight it?

If you actually believe in freedom why do you object to other countries having the opportunity to enjoy that same freedom. You never did answer my previous question. How many people do you think would have been murdered, maimed, tortured, raped and imprisoned if Saddaam had been allowed to stay in power. How many other countries would have been threatened or overrun if we had not put the shackles on him? Still looking for a link?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Posting a link to someones opinion piece is not a fact. Posting polls does not a fact make. Poll questions can be phrased that what ever the poll taker wants to prove can be proved by polls. Just like with our internal polls (ERI) where the questions asked are specifically designed to tilt the results in a particular direction. You take a poll showing one view is the most popular, and I can show you a poll that proves the opposite.

So while your links are interesting, the posting of fact has not been a strong suit.

And as you have mentioned to tie, your reference to Bush (all the derogatory terms) take away all the credibility you so desperately are trying to achieve. Might be good for you to adhere to your own set of guidelines.

Best

d

susiedriver

moreluck said:
When I copied and pasted, the word Iraq came out that color. I backspaced on it and retyped it and it came out blue.....racial slur, my :censored2: !! :mad:
So you didn't mean to highlight it or mis-spell it so that it is a racial slur, yet you haven't corrected it either. Maybe you should stick to the default typeface, instead of trying to be cute. If 'G' was anywhere near 'Q' on a keyboard maybe I could buy it, but you have shown your hatred for Muslims before, so I have to take it at face value.:bored:

moreluck

golden ticket member
I already explained to you what happened.....it WOULD NOT CORRECT and I am not a computer whiz.......I came to the computer later in life. I gave you an explanation even though I didn't have to. Nuff Said !!!!!

susiedriver

moreluck said:
I already explained to you what happened.....it WOULD NOT CORRECT and I am not a computer whiz.......I came to the computer later in life. I gave you an explanation even though I didn't have to. Nuff Said !!!!!
See the scissors at the bottom of your post? The ones that say 'edit'. Try that, edit means you can correct a 'mistake'.

PS-Most of us retired folk came to computers 'later in life', you have more excuses than Carter has pills (See how old I am?):lol:

susiedriver

See Moreluck,

It's easy to correct a mistake, if that's what it was. I don't believe it was a mistake, though. The letters are way too far apart on the keyboard to make that mistake, perhaps you were just copying someone else's racist remark.

BTW--Your original comment is saved in my reply to you, and I'm not going to edit it. TTFN:wink:

susiedriver

moreluck said:
And another thing......these are not YOUR threads. This is a community and we all can post messages here as long as Cheryl allows us to. I'll post my comments wherever I choose, whenever I have something to add to the debate.:sneaky2:

And what have you added to this debate, besides a few lies?

susiedriver

tie said:
I have thoroughly kicked your ass calmly and effectively with facts and without emotion.

I have yet to see one fact you have posted, and I don't recall any ass kicking. But sure, big fella, whatever you say.

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:
PS-Most of us retired folk came to computers 'later in life', you have more excuses than Carter has pills (See how old I am?):lol:

Nope just mean. Actually evil, hatefull , spitefull. I wish age was all you showed.

tieguy

Banned
susiedriver said:

I have yet to see one fact you have posted, and I don't recall any ass kicking. But sure, big fella, whatever you say.

Thats your problem my dear , you've had quite a few piano's fall on your head and yet don't know it.

over9five

Staff member
"get the stock above $80, I'll cash out and never be seen again on this board"

$78.07.... So close! Soon Susie will be gone! Everyone hand in a sales lead tomorrow!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wearing red today (Friday) as the silent majority shows it's support for our troops !! Saw lots of red shirts & sweaters in my local Starbucks this morning.....coincidence? I think not..... :tank:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just watched Lee Greenwood sing on Fox News.......Proud To Be An American. That song always brings tears to my eyes. Really Beautiful !!

susiedriver

Ten more brave Marines dead, another dozen maimed, dozens of families that will not have a happy holiday; that brings tears to my eyes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe a good program to catch this weekend is on Saturday at 9 PM. (Eastern time) on cable Fox News. It's a program about the positive happenings in Iraq from a soldier.