Is Amazon delivering in your area yet? If so, has your volume dropped at the hub?

Observer

Amazon has started delivering in our area. This is mostly noticed on the weekends. Since our city has a couple of Amazon distribution centers - figured this would eventually happen here. Do you think layoffs might be on the horizon with the addition of them delivering? DHL is closing here but they were never a big player.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Amazon has a trial area in several spots on the outskirts of the city (not inside the city they are too dumb to deliver there)
So far nothing has changed. We still get all large amazon boxes shipped UPS.

I do enjoy. after 5 hours of writing in sharpie on every damn box, that their shipping service has the first part of the address in big bold font. I would kill for some huge addresses.

AlliSeeisBrown

We have a local facility with "Amazon Flex" that opened up a few months back. We still had bid sheets calling for 24-26 FT Drivers. Loads are still blown out. Routes are ridiculous and drivers within 0-3 years are continuously getting 12-13 hours a day. Peak all day every day.

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
I see Amazon delivery drivers all the time in my area. I laugh my ass off when they get lost on their walk from their little white van to the front door. Let me catch one of these guys taking a dump in the street... i’m posting that shiet everywhere

MrBrown

I havent posted in a long time but am a daily lurker. Joke all you want but if you think those scrubs in those white vans arent a threat to your way of life, youre an ignorant maroon. Joke all you want, if the globalist bezos has his way you wont have a pot to urinate in. My volume has come down a little but my cover area has gone up a lot. Routes that went out everyday get cut twice a week. And when they do run theyre doing two different towns. Routes i used to cover and get out out early never happens anymore. Amazons end game is eliminating you. Dont forget that.

Indecisi0n

I havent posted in a long time but am a daily lurker. Joke all you want but if you think those scrubs in those white vans arent a threat to your way of life, youre an ignorant maroon. Joke all you want, if the globalist bezos has his way you wont have a pot to urinate in. My volume has come down a little but my cover area has gone up a lot. Routes that went out everyday get cut twice a week. And when they do run theyre doing two different towns. Routes i used to cover and get out out early never happens anymore. Amazons end game is eliminating you. Dont forget that.
We don't need pots to urinate in, we have water bottles.