Is Amazon delivering in your area yet? If so, has your volume dropped at the hub?

Box Ox

Amazons end game is eliminating you. Dont forget that.
Yeah, ive chuckled at quite a few of your posts in the past, but this is serious

2po3b0m.png

babboo25

Banned
I havent posted in a long time but am a daily lurker. Joke all you want but if you think those scrubs in those white vans arent a threat to your way of life, youre an ignorant maroon. Joke all you want, if the globalist bezos has his way you wont have a pot to urinate in. My volume has come down a little but my cover area has gone up a lot. Routes that went out everyday get cut twice a week. And when they do run theyre doing two different towns. Routes i used to cover and get out out early never happens anymore. Amazons end game is eliminating you. Dont forget that.
Do you have a prime membership? Be honest.

I see Amazon delivery drivers all the time in my area. I laugh my ass off when they get lost on their walk from their little white van to the front door. Let me catch one of these guys taking a dump in the street... i’m posting that shiet everywhere
Little white van? We have a regional carrier that del out of white vans. Amazon flex del out of their personal cars.

ManInBrown

Seen a few. Independent contractors. Idiots. Park on the wrong side of the street facing the wrong way. Pulling nose first into 15 foot driveways. Complete morons. I’d be amazed if the ones I’ve seen could handle more than 10 deliveries a day

clean hairy

Seen a few. Independent contractors. Idiots. Park on the wrong side of the street facing the wrong way. Pulling nose first into 15 foot driveways. Complete morons. I’d be amazed if the ones I’ve seen could handle more than 10 deliveries a day
They might have some runner gunners might be able to do 15, maybe 20 if they skip lunch.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We have had Amazon delivering their own stuff for a couple of years. They use Lazer Ship a lot on my area. I still have a lot of Amazon on my car and we get over dispatched all the time.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
We have had Amazon delivering their own stuff for a couple of years. They use Lazer Ship a lot on my area. I still have a lot of Amazon on my car and we get over dispatched all the time.

We're there many Amazon packages sitting around Forrest Park while it was blown up during peak? If they were still using UPS in your area during that fiasco it tells me they aren't even close to running their own packages after a couple years in your area.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We're there many Amazon packages sitting around Forrest Park while it was blown up during peak? If they were still using UPS in your area during that fiasco it tells me they aren't even close to running their own packages after a couple years in your area.

Amazon still does same day delivery in certain parts around Atlanta, but not in the Southside. They still use LazerShip here, who has a lot of our old shippers too. I have a car full of Amazon still, they can’t handle their own volume. They are still trying to iron out problems in the Forest Park Hub, lots of Regional staff along with our new Division staff.

MrBrown

Do you have a prime membership? Be honest.

Do i have amazon prime? If you only knew how much i hate that company and the man who runs it. My blood begins to boil everytime i have to deliver one of their packages. Its not healthy and I probably should see someone about it. I havent purchased anything from them in years. Once i found out they were doing delivery and how many people and businesses theyve put under ive purchased zero. I will go out of my way to purchase elsewhere and i try to buy from a retailer that uses ups even if i have to pay more. The closest ive come to an amazon prime account was during peak when i was given a 30 dollar amazon gift card; i gave it to my helper. I dont use amazon, im not a globalist :censored2:. Didnt vote for hillary either